Makro Cannondale

Eugene

Thanks - Want to get one for my daughter - she is between a medium and a large.

Makro Montague Gardens got the Trail 5 in now but only in size Medium according to the sales person

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Makro Montague Gardens got the Trail 5 in now but only in size Medium according to the sales person

Yes, Mediums only, he said they have around 25 units. Grabbed one this morning.

Are any of the stores going to get any smalls?!

Or larges - at this stage seems to be just mediums out there.

Thanks - Want to get one for my daughter - she is between a medium and a large.

Built it and rode it yesterday evening. For R4500 it's a damned bargain! Needed some minor adjustments on the rear derailleur indexing and limit screws, but otherwise it runs really well.

The frame is quite impressive, and leaves some room for component upgrades down the line.

Built it and rode it yesterday evening. For R4500 it's a damned bargain! Needed some minor adjustments on the rear derailleur indexing and limit screws, but otherwise it runs really well.

The frame is quite impressive, and leaves some room for component upgrades down the line.

Have decided on a medium for my daughter - will go to my closest Makro today and see what I can find.

Buddy of mine also just got the 5 - very pleased with the frame - already swopped out some of the parts.

salesperson said Makro have ordered/received ONLY mediums.. 

7 left at Ottery branch,Cpt .

Trail 5 = 9spd , hydraulic disc brakes

Trail 7 = 8spd , mechanical disc brakes

Bought a medium at Makro Silverlakes. They recieved 30 Trail fives yesterday morning, have got seven left.

easy build?

dont the shop put it together if you ask them too?

easy build?

dont the shop put it together if you ask them too?

It comes 90 percent built by the factory. Just take one of the sealed boxes and everything is in there.

Easy to finish it off.

It comes 90 percent built by the factory. Just take one of the sealed boxes and everything is in there.

Easy to finish it off.

thanks dude

hey pity wp gave the sharks a big klap 2 weeks ago

thanks dude

hey pity wp gave the sharks a big klap 2 weeks ago

I am still hurting and the Boks did not help this weekend either ☹️ Edited by nickc