Makro Cannondale

Eugene

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is still riding their Makrodales?

The ballie that bought one is making such good progress. He takes all the advice he can get and then implement it. 

We went for a ride last night 17,6 km gray stuff, 204m elevation with an avr of 18,4 kmp/h

The ballie is 66 years old and weighs 108kg. When we started, he was 117kg....

Needles to say, he loves his bike!! 

My missus is still rocking her Makrodale.... She's over the moon (this is the same chick who bought a Mongoose 26er in 2002 and is still hanging in the garage) she bought some SPD's so she's super happy. We took our daughters to do a sunset cruise along the promenade on Saturday evening, the 3 of them on their bikes and me running next to my youngest cause I've recently taken off her training wheels.

Wanted to build a gravel bike for a while.Decided to buy the Makrodale,transferred all the components of makrodale to a new momsen frame for my son.Used the trail 5 frame for the new Monsterdale.The whole build was done by Andre from Cycle Mobile.This is the Result

Very Cool Build :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I also want to transfer and mix and match some of the parts on my daughters new Makrodale but have to wait for after Christmas when Father Christmas has delivered it - hope he can get it down the chimney.

Its currently hidden in a store room in the back garden.

Same here, wife also loves hers. It is her first "proper" bike. She always made due with built up hand-me-downs :blush:. I've even tried it out..although im a 'bit' tall for the medium XC geo.

But it rides well, brakes are nice and strong and it shifts like a champ.

It has been a while since I have been able to hook up the big ring up front and go that fast on a mtb. 1x spins out so fast in comparison...but i'd rather walk than have a front derailleur. ^_^

I have some deore cranks, brakes and XT drivertrain goodies i'm gonna upgrade it with eventually. 

Wanted to build a gravel bike for a while.Decided to buy the Makrodale,transferred all the components of makrodale to a new momsen frame for my son.Used the trail 5 frame for the new Monsterdale.The whole build was done by Andre from Cycle Mobile.This is the Result

Love it!!  That monsterdale is very nice!! 

What fork did you use?

Nice, been contemplating with a bike I have

It's true alright I have been to Makro and presto! they have Trail for 3999. Hope I can get one on black Friday seems a great deal. I want to start mountain biking soonest and need a bike to grow on.

Welcome to both the Hub and Cannondale Prosper

Great idea. Thanks for posting. Now I have caught a serious itch from this.