Makro Cannondale

Eugene

At which Makro's do you get them?

I don;t see anything online...

in store only apparently...and only trail 7 left (in WC atleast)

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At which Makro's do you get them?

I don;t see anything online...

Was never online - you have to go to your closest store.

I think all the Trail fives are gone.

Some of the stores still have Trail sevens left - same frame but lower spec/grade components.

For the price still a good buy - just upgrade the components as you wear them out or strip them and build a Monsterdale.

Was never online - you have to go to your closest store.

I think all the Trail fives are gone.

Some of the stores still have Trail sevens left - same frame but lower spec/grade components.

For the price still a good buy - just upgrade the components as you wear them out or strip them and build a Monsterdale.

The 7 also came with more colour options.

But this is a great plan. 

where did you order and how long did it take to arrive? 

Took about 2 days. Bought it through Andre from Cycle Mobile,the guy went out of his way to get the build done.You can give him a call if you are interested 0825511868 from a Happy Customer

I saw them at Woodmead but this was quite a few weeks ago already. Big display at the entrance by the flat screen tellys .

Took about 2 days. Bought it through Andre from Cycle Mobile,the guy went out of his way to get the build done.You can give him a call if you are interested 0825511868 from a Happy Customer

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. Complete beginner. Bought one of the Makrodales. Till this point quite happy. Have done minor changes (New grips and pedals) will keep this as stock as possible until I've saved up for a upgrade bike. The guy at the local shop suggested a brake upgrade, don't know if this is forth while? Any suggestions to look for in a new bike. Still deciding to go full suspension or stick with the hard tail at this point.

Hi guys. Complete beginner. Bought one of the Makrodales. Till this point quite happy. Have done minor changes (New grips and pedals) will keep this as stock as possible until I've saved up for a upgrade bike. The guy at the local shop suggested a brake upgrade, don't know if this is forth while? Any suggestions to look for in a new bike. Still deciding to go full suspension or stick with the hard tail at this point.

Welcome to cycling. Rather keep the bike and build your base on it, as you get fitter and ride more you will know what you want to do then decide. My suggestion get a bike fit, try and do 1 to 2 hour rides on it(3 to 4 times a month). The bike fit will help a lot when doing a lot of time in the saddle. and also if you have cleat and proper cycling shoes and kit then you are set. ENJOY

Welcome to cycling. Rather keep the bike and build your base on it, as you get fitter and ride more you will know what you want to do then decide. My suggestion get a bike fit, try and do 1 to 2 hour rides on it(3 to 4 times a month). The bike fit will help a lot when doing a lot of time in the saddle. and also if you have cleat and proper cycling shoes and kit then you are set. ENJOY

Thanks for the reply. Will keep the suggestions in mind. will defiantly be using the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update. Have done roughly 300km on the Makrodale and still going strong. This is a vicious bug that has bit me. Having great fun and enjoying the Rides. Next upgrade will be front suspension. Any other forum users riding this bike?