International parcels good news - we hope!

Psyrax

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has been sitting in Customs for a month now.

Just received a waybill update to say that my parcel has been scanned into Durmail. I’m going directly there this morning to collect it - not waiting for it to be sent to my local Post Office, which might take ages.

So what's the best way to try and check the local status of my China mail package? Mine was sent in June, so I'm almost getting hopeful now that April stuff is trickling in?

So what's the best way to try and check the local status of my China mail package? Mine was sent in June, so I'm almost getting hopeful now that April stuff is trickling in?

Sapo has an app for this. Must say it works well. 

Sapo has an app for this. Must say it works well.

Thanks but I get nothing when I enter the China post Tracking number

What is the tracking number?  Small stuff (cheap) with similar to below is not tracked.

eg. 

UN372328765CN

UN372537905CN

Edited by TNOSE_E

Last week I collected a parcel for an order I placed mid April - 7 months

Had already given up hope.

Yesterday I collected 2 small parcels for an order that was placed end August - just over 3 months

Still have some stuff outstanding, some is at the International Mail Centre and some is in some black hole somewhere.

Thanks but I get nothing when I enter the China post Tracking number

Just keep your tracking number on the app, it will automatically show when it is scanned in JHB International. Mine also took a while too show

Last week I collected a parcel for an order I placed mid April - 7 months

Had already given up hope.

Yesterday I collected 2 small parcels for an order that was placed end August - just over 3 months

Still have some stuff outstanding, some is at the International Mail Centre and some is in some black hole somewhere.

That's reassuring, haven't received any of my orders from April through to August.