Morvelo Spring/Summer Collection is here!

PureMotion Sports

Why Morvélo Bicycle Apparel?

There are plenty of companies you can buy cycling apparel from but none are like us. We combine the range breadth of a large international company with the creative inventiveness of a small agency. We're designers, so we’re a lot about creating new Collections every six months - we’re also cyclists so we introduce exciting products every year. We're not a Road brand. We're not an MTB brand. We're a cycling brand. We ride all types of bikes, always have and our ethos encourages diversity, starting from one corner of the bike world and spreading out to explore the others. Morvélo products are suited to them all.

morvelo-1024x683.jpg

Our designs combine bike culture with pop culture, exploring themes that run through the cycling world and combine them with the wider influence of sport, art, music, fashion and film to create products that are not only highly technical and performance driven but also visually unique.

Who are we?

We are an intentionally small team working to our strengths. We're serious about our passion for cycling but importantly don't take ourselves seriously. We believe cycling should be (and is in our view) fun, vibrant, creative and exciting. We're not about suffering. We're not about machismo. We're about good times on two wheels and following your own path.

DNA-Photographers-Morvelo-kit-shoot-Aaro

How did it start?

With only a couple of bucks and a few t-shirts in the summer of 2009. After years of racing bikes of all kinds we felt we should take this passion for cycling, mix it with a healthy dose of humour, and combine it with our graphic design experience for global sports, entertainment and lifestyle brands. We hope you like what you see.

DNA-Photographers-Morvelo-kit-shoot-Aaro

Our motto?
#RIDEEVERYTHING

Edited by PureMotion Sports

MENS-CATEGORY-HEADERS.jpg

Our Spring/Summer Collection

We tested the waters a year ago with designs we felt catered directly to the South African consumer - and it did, but as we’ve already mentioned the cycling spectrum is massive and spans myriad disciplines. That’s why we’ve focussed on choosing only the freshest and trendiest designs for our 2018/2019 Spring/Summer Collection; not only to separate ourselves from the mainstream designer brands out there but to harness the love of the sport and simple pleasure of riding a bike. That said our new range is some of our best work yet and features a host of styles and designs: from gillets and jackets, jerseys and bib shorts to base layers and casquettes, not forgetting our ultra-funky socks.

Baselayers

Morvelo-Camo-Short-Sleeve-Baselayer-Inte

Our Base Layers use luxurious and durable Italian fabrics for optimum breathability, comfort and performance on any ride.

Jerseys
strands_mens_standard_jersey_front-247x3
Morvélo's jersey collection brings comfort and style to every ride from the cold winter base miles to the heat of summer racing.

Jackets
mens-hydrologic-rain-jacket-stealth-247x
From gillets to windjammers our technically detailed outerwear brings comfort, protection and performance to your riding.

Bib shorts

download.jpg

Morvelo's award-winning bib shorts and cycling tights use the most comfortable chamois available and are made from the best Italian lycra.

Baggy Shorts
Morvelo-R-A-D-MTB-Shorts-Baggy-Cycling-S
Featuring our award -inning chamois the Emblem will be the most comfortable undershort you'll ever use. Our R.A.D. mountain bike shorts offer low weight, durability and water resistance to excel at both climbing and descending.

Socks

Morvelo-Fork-Socks-Cycling-Socks-Fork-AW

Our socks are lightweight and highly breathable, wicking moisture away rapidly. An anti-bacterial yarn reduces odours and light compression offers all over support.

Casquettes
cap-tripout-up-247x300.jpg
Our cycling caps offer year round protection from the elements. Made in Italy they insulate, protect and breathe.

Follow us on Instagram:
Edited by PureMotion Sports