Name the frame

RussiaM

That looks like an old Azonic, with some healthy bits of WTF added in for measure.

But it's not, and it's ACTUALLY a Raleigh m650 with an upgraded shock, by the looks of things, as well as a "new" "wonderful" "piele" sprayjob. Not.

Kinda like a pig with lipstick.

Also - looks like the shock is too long (e2e being too long) for the frame, and the fork is... dunno wtf that is. Bars look bent, as if the dude did perpetual weighted push-ups on them, and why the fark does it have slicks on it!? So much nope on there.

Raleigh-Mountain-Bike-for-sale-201704060

Nice detective work there.

Pig with lipstick indeed

But I do like someone trying something different, look forward to a first ride review

Nice detective work there.

Pig with lipstick indeed

But I do like someone trying something different, look forward to a first ride review

No detective work done at all - that one is from his stable.

If it wasn't such a terrible unsafe idea, I'd like to have an enduro class where your bike is not allowed to cost more than 2k. Obviously watered down trails and you're allowed to tinker with existing parts... And at own risk. I'm running permatubes for the record.

Not 100% sure where, but I think one of the Scandinavian countries, have a rally series based on something like that. Tl keep things equal and simple they have a rule that says cars can't be sold for more than X amount and if someone puts an offer in for yours you have to accept. That keeps participants from over investing in their own car.

I'd be down with that

Pic

You cannot post pictures of bikes like that. You'll give the guys as specialized design hq ideas for their next "epic" bike.

Not 100% sure where, but I think one of the Scandinavian countries, have a rally series based on something like that. Tl keep things equal and simple they have a rule that says cars can't be sold for more than X amount and if someone puts an offer in for yours you have to accept. That keeps participants from over investing in their own car.

I'd be down with that

That'd be interesting in mtb. Like a 5k budget. Have to accept should someone offer 5k on race day.