Intervals.icu interval detection and training tool

True, true

But...

Truth be told, if I was that serious I would change my diet 1st, drop 6kg, then do at least 2 x HIIT sessions a week, and then the PM...

But it would be nice to see the data :-)

and sty on that diet to keep the 6Kg from creeping back.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi David

When a person uses Intervals for the first time - The fitness line on the graph basically starts from zero - is there an input somewhere that starts the graph off at a higher level, because surely even an untrained persons fitness cannot be zero.

Or should the fitness graph rather be read as "improvement in fitness" since the start ?

I have "starting fitness" on the todo list. I haven't done it yet because most people have enough history so its not really an issue. And even starting from scratch with no history after 90 days or so it doesn't make a big difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David

For some reason when I change parameters in settings it reverts back to the old settings when I go back into it after I go off the site. I changed my weight and and threshold hr a few times now but it keeps bouncing back to the old data. Any idea why?

I fixed a bug just now that caused problems editing things immediately after logging in. Is it still broken? Please post a link to one of your Intervals.icu activities so I can find your a/c and have a look. Tx.

Hi David,

Thanks again for a great tool!

I recently updated my account to have a username and password (instead of the previous auto login from Strava).  It still imports data from strava, but all my history is now gone?

You should rather use your old account and just set a password. Did you "revoke access" from Strava on the old a/c?

I see that the Strava connection was disconnected, reconnected now and it's pulling in the old data.

Thanks.

Love this app - Thank you. I've not ever paid anything for it. is there a way to make a donation towards running costs? 

Love this app - Thank you. I've not ever paid anything for it. is there a way to make a donation towards running costs? 

Thanks! There is. If you go to the /settings page you can subscribe. It will also bug you to do so once a week or so but you don't have to.

What is W'? What's its significance and how is it sent - what value is sensible to use? I think I have an idea, but would rather have it from the horse's mouth as it were