Giro d'Italia 2019

ScottCM

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PR handed out some beatings today. The Orica bus must be an ‘interesting’ place this afternoon. It’s not over by a long shot for a lot of the GC guys but it’s going to be difficult for a lot of them.

Could lead to some dynamic racing as quite a few guys now have nothing to lose so attacking and failing might not be so scary.

Will watching the time trial digesting roast beef with yorkshire and eating ice cream make me a faster cyclist?

Uhm, er, you mean like mental training ????

Cool video

Enjoy ????

For the wattage geeks, check data at 6:45 ????

Edited by 'Dale

Primoz has won every multi stage race he has entered in 2019...

It is waaaay to early to ask, but I will do it anyway:

Will Roglic ride all three GTs this year?

Can he win them all in the same calendar year, this year?

He might never hit this kind of form ever again, sport and luck is a funny thing.

… will we be asking in a few months why his performance didn't raise red flags to us when it happened or will there be no funny stuff

for now let's leave his performance as legit and fantastic - at least my mind is blown by it...

.c4dabe0b292f3321f69862e616ed0197.jpg

Happy to see Mollema up there. Nibali in some of the best form of his life by the looks of things..and he gets stronger normally in the 3rd week. Lopez and Yates will have to be very aggressive from here on if they want to win.

O'Connor had a very good TT!...Tao not so much..

This is the Giro.. it is far from over, only just the beginning..

This... After what Froome did to Yates last year I think he will have learnt to save as much as possible for the last week...

Personally - I hope Roglic can do it, but a bit sad he isn't doing it at the TDF and giving Thomas and Froome a good challenge. 

Edited by S-Bike

This... After what Froome did to Yates last year I think he will have learnt to save as much as possible for the last week...

Personally - I hope Roglic can do it, but a bit sad he isn't doing it at the TDF and giving Thomas and Froome a good challenge.

The Giro always chucks in some crazy racing..

This is the end of week 1. While the racing has been really hard and fast, it hasn't even begun. There names in the top 30 that will shift significantly. 1 bad day in the mountains will cost you up to 5min. One good day in the mountains will gain you 4min.

The mountain stages are brutal this year and add the weather and anything can happen.