CWC Online: CREDIT AVAILABLE!!!

CWC Online

GET YOUR DREAM BIKE TODAY!!!

Feel free to contact any of our sales team members to get more information on this!!!

021 914- 75 28

retail@cwcycles.co.za

post-1632-0-66245500-1539336140_thumb.jpg

post-1632-0-90225200-1539336157_thumb.jpg

Edited by CWC Online

Why post an old SCOTT?

Because that Genius still costs an arm and a leg haha so old or new still going to need credit I guess. But yeah I was also like but why? And they don't even really do the Genius range so why choose that go with a Spark instead target your audience.

Great news to see MTB legend Julian Absalon claiming the first ever French National eBike title on a Moustache . All available at Chris Willemse Cycles and Cycle Lab stores country wide.

Just been offered 60k on a 96k trade value car which has a 66k residual due in 2 weeks. If i could live without the infernal combustion engine I would but unfortunately our world is addicted to fossil fuels and so am I.

What an irony, excavating the ancient remains of prehistoric rain forests to destroy the present ones.

Maybe I'll swallow my pride and trade in the car for an ebike, slap a trailer on it and pedal my way to the sportif towing my proper bike. In 5 year's time when it's pivots are creaky and it's battery pap as a 5 year old nokia, Chris Willemse will offer me 15 cents on the rand and let me squeek out of my residual.

It's a mugs game. And we're the mugs.

Great news to see MTB legend Julian Absalon claiming the first ever French National eBike title on a Moustache . All available at Chris Willemse Cycles and Cycle Lab stores country wide.

if I could snuggle with PFP every morning instead of training I would also need an ebike to get round the course