State of Durban Beachfront Friday to Monday Morning after the Parties That Go on all night there

BluffGrunter

Different area but it's the same down my road on a Monday. I don't even pick up the rubbish now....well..I do...but I chuck it in the neighbours garden as that's where it comes from...sadly I think it's getting like this nationwide...

Have the same problem so my sympathies.  Guy next door thinks my yard is an ashtray.  

Thank goodness I am moving shortly.

Inconsiderate people are slaying this planet.

The wind has just hit Durban this minute and the beach, beachfront is a mess.  Sand everywhere, plastic blown in from town, dirt bins blown over depositing the contents.  Flipping chaos.  Bet some turtles, fish and dolphins will die tonight.

Edited by Sepia

Have the same problem so my sympathies.  Guy next door thinks my yard is an ashtray.  

Thank goodness I am moving shortly.

Inconsiderate people are slaying this planet.

The wind has just hit Durban this minute and the beach, beachfront is a mess.  Sand everywhere, plastic blown in from town, dirt bins blown over depositing the contents.  Flipping chaos.  Bet some turtles, fish and dolphins will die tonight.

Dirty pig living next to me used to flick his stompies from his bathroom (overlooking part of our garage area) onto our property. Every morning at least 10 to 15 stompies waiting to be picked up

grrrrrrrrrr.

I climbed onto the roof a while back to do some maintenance and picked up hundreds of stompies.

Luckily the same pig has moved to a different sty !!

Dirty pig living next to me used to flick his stompies from his bathroom (overlooking part of our garage area) onto our property. Every morning at least 10 to 15 stompies waiting to be picked up

grrrrrrrrrr.

I climbed onto the roof a while back to do some maintenance and picked up hundreds of stompies.

Luckily the same pig has moved to a different sty !!

I also once had a neighbor like this. As I do not smoke, it is a big bugbear to me when people throw their stompies into my yard.

What I then did was to collect all his stompies in a tin, and whenever I saw him in his yard (actually the complex next door, our braai areas was adjacent to each other), I called him over and told him I have something of him, as I do not smoke and he does so it must be his, and then emptied the tin over the wall into his yard. Only had to do it a few times before he ceased throwing his stompies into my yard. Actually heard him telling his buddies, while they were braai-ing, not to throw their stompies into my yard. 

I also once had a neighbor like this. As I do not smoke, it is a big bugbear to me when people throw their stompies into my yard.

What I then did was to collect all his stompies in a tin, and whenever I saw him in his yard (actually the complex next door, our braai areas was adjacent to each other), I called him over and told him I have something of him, as I do not smoke and he does so it must be his, and then emptied the tin over the wall into his yard. Only had to do it a few times before he ceased throwing his stompies into my yard. Actually heard him telling his buddies, while they were braai-ing, not to throw their stompies into my yard. 

I hate smokers too. ( my dad was a chain-smoker and put me off for life )

Flicking stompies out the car gets me...........I normally hoot and shout abuse, obviously they don't give a **** anyway..................

Just yesterday waiting behind an upmarket SUV with an attractive very well groomed lady in it obviously on her way to work - next minute she opens the driver door and empties the contents of a very full ashtray onto the road :(

The wind was blowing so I had to close my window to avoid the swirling ash cloud.

Just yesterday waiting behind an upmarket SUV with an attractive very well groomed lady in it obviously on her way to work - next minute she opens the driver door and empties the contents of a very full ashtray onto the road :(

The wind was blowing so I had to close my window to avoid the swirling ash cloud.

How disgusting is that!

Like somebody farting in your face!