Comfy bibs similar to Voler

partydave

Yonks ago, I got a Kenda branded Voler bib and jersey from the classifieds. It's now been about 4-5 years and I still wear the set, but it's starting to show it's age.

In 8 years of cycling, I've never worn anything remotely as comfortable as these things and I'm looking at something similar at a reasonable price (don't we all).

The jersey is light and the fit is stretchy, but doesn't feel like Anatomic ripping your skin off from the centre. Super breathable too

The bib is so so good. Padding feels light in the hand, but on long rides you barely notice the saddle. Legs grip well but also doesn't hug too much. The mankini also sits just so right.

I see you can buy online directly from them, but it's a little on the pricey side with shipping included

So fellas, what's good?

Dude I dont even know what Voler is, but the best value for money bib in the world is Assos

best VALUE FOR MONEY ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Really, did you see the price of ASSOS ?

Oh - oh, my sixth sense tells me that someone is about to receive a lecture about how Assos really is good value for money.

Price is what you pay, value is what you get etc etc.

ARSEsos is the best but more than triple the price of any other. How much is true and how much is marketing BS is anyone’s guess. Over over 25 years I’ve ridden them all. ARSEsos excluded currently the best is Bioracer. Just done a 260k prep ride for Munga and ..... it works. R1495 ex compared to > R4500 for ARSEsos.......

Yip, Assos is like Woolies, pay a lot more for fruit than any spar BUT, Woolies is still edable after weeks, spar fruit goes soft after 24 hours

Thanks guys. Will look into the suggestions

Assos are basically the price of Voler, may as well get what I know at that price