W2W Photos

Sidmouth

I must have done a different race

Not really into the sports event photos so can’t comment on prices etc. I will buy if I really like the photo

But with regards to the event I definitely think they upped their game from last year. Food was much better. I also think the vibe at this past weekend race was really awesome.

As for the jackets I really like mine, not sure what the issue is regarding the jacket.

We had the luxury tented accomodation and everything there was top notch. Great weekend!

I am sorry but the food was worse than last year. Lunch las year had fruits (watermelon and grapes). Last morning they did not even have bananas. I rode Chardonnay. 

If you compare this event to Sani the food and drink are very limited. Seriously just like a free bottle of water or beer at the end of the race. It's 6.5k for an entry. What do they do with the money??

Jassis Ma Julle kan moan [emoji2957]

This was just a small selection of fruit my partner & I shared. There were other fruits available that we never took i.e. peaches, bananas & sweet-melon comes to mind. We did the midweek Pinotage though so not sure if that made the difference.

00f147204db278c5d10f76241af26003.jpg

Thanks for that DJLouw.

Just curious, what would most consider to be a fair price for one image?

why didnt you just use the water provided at the trucks free of charge?

Looked off colour and hence maybe brakish. Was good enough for brushing teeth

Looked off colour and hence maybe brakish. Was good enough for brushing teeth

The water in grabouw is high in Iron, hence the brownish colour, I drink it every time when I'm riding at OV (frequently) and sometimes even out of the dam/streams and have never had any issues.

But the water that is trucked in needs to be perfect, so I'd also be worried about it....

Jassis Ma Julle kan moan [emoji2957]

This was just a small selection of fruit my partner & I shared. There were other fruits available that we never took i.e. peaches, bananas & sweet-melon comes to mind. We did the midweek Pinotage though so not sure if that made the difference.

00f147204db278c5d10f76241af26003.jpg

Yup same selection at the Shiraz!

I though the food was brilliant, even smoked salmon for breakfast

Personally I thought it was inconsistent.  I did Pinotage and there was no milk for my coffee nor was there any bread or toast at breakfast time.

Rest of breakfast was great but found those 2 omissions especially odd

Personally I thought it was inconsistent. I did Pinotage and there was no milk for my coffee nor was there any bread or toast at breakfast time.

Rest of breakfast was great but found those 2 omissions especially odd

Should of bought Seattle every morning ????