Black Friday & Cyber Monday Nov 2018

Slowbee

Excuse the ignorance, but can the Sim card be used in any router? And is this LTE? Could be handy as a top for my current household data

I got a second LTE sim on my wife's contract and a separate LTE router for the new sim.  Then we threw out our previous landline internet contract we had.  So my wife kept her number and all of us use the data.  

Actual speed then depends on signal strength and how busy the network is.

Another cool thing is that we then take the LTE router with us when going on holiday - something not possible with landline / fibre option.

We did not get that SMS yet... Will go visit the MTN store over the weekend.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good points raised, sadly too few people will actually read it and take it to heart.

An uncle of my wife is in Sales for one of the major brands supplying to Makro. For them Black Friday is mostly about moving old stock at ridiculous prices, which they can do cause they would have had to throw away the old stock anyway. From there they just ride the frantic wave of consumerism.

That said, my softail is due for a rear tyre replacement, so if a Maxxis tyre comes along at R299 I will take it cause I know I am replacing it within the next 6 months.

Luckily our Christmas Shopping is also out of the way already.

Not setting my feet anywhere near a Checkers/Makro/Shoprite/PnP come next friday.

ah, now... you see this is something I can get behind!

it would be a great special if you were on the top

Extreme Lights already kicked off their BFCM deals as well.  Excellent deals on the Endurance+ Cycle Light...

I am looking for a mountain bike. Entry level. But not the crap from makro or game. Which place will have Black Friday deals?

Guest Ratchet road

I am looking for a mountain bike. Entry level. But not the crap from makro or game. Which place will have Black Friday deals?

Whats your budget?

Where are you located? Check your LBS

Hot Spot Cycles in Pretoria East will have a sale and their Birthday sale in the middle of the year was proper so I am expecting some nice prices on old stock. Look if your LBS is maybe doing the same.

thank goodness i'm broke and only pay after cyber monday...

i don't need anything anyway...not really

How many new bikes in the last few weeks, out of interests sake?