2018 Sanlam Investments MTB Invitational - 17/18 Nov 2018

aquaratza

There's apparently  ;) a mountain bike race happening this weekend (17/18 November 2018) at Meerendal - but there doesn't seem to be any mention of it on Bikehub ? Maybe my search skills on the incredible edible internet suck ?

Is anyone here taking part in it ?

Why is it called "invitational" (especially seeing as people can sign up for it) ?

It looks like it'll go through the Dorstberg gate (!!!) at the end of the second day.

Edited by aquaratza

um...it's an invitational that you could enter?

looks like 80km race for R5900

for that you can expect come fancy features not seen at normal races, like strippers at the waterpoints.

um...it's an invitational that you could enter?

looks like 80km race for R5900

for that you can expect come fancy features not seen at normal races, like strippers at the waterpoints.

Naaaa - have it on good authority its naked women wrestling in mud !! - more in line with MTB

Is anyone here taking part in it ?

Why is it called "invitational" (especially seeing as people can sign up for it) ?

It used to be invitation only (Sanlam staff & clients), now it's open for everybody. You can still get a free entry from Sanlam brokers or top mgmt if you are lucky and /or  important enough  ^_^

"like strippers at the water points"  :P

"It used to be invitation only (Sanlam staff & clients), now it's open for everybody."

^ cool thanks Skubarra.

Dorstberg gate rawwwwr  :nuke: