Norco bikes.....

Sitting slip

New in the country.... bikes look really awesome and with a lot of history and background. 

what do you guys think of them?

Built a fair share of bikes in my life and its one thing to have a bike with a pretty look but its the internals and small finishes that one takes note of .

These bikes are well made , well finished and a pleasure to build .

Had my CX now for a while and love this bike .

post-8504-0-15047400-1542274636_thumb.jpg

post-8504-0-90219200-1542274644_thumb.jpg

Are they new here? I've seen them down in PE before at Coimbra bike shop and there are a few revolvers that pop up in the classifieds as well. 

I have a carbon Sight on the long list. Have ridden a Range and it's good but it is designed for serious serious terrain and it would feel pretty dead on most of SA trails. It's a proper Alpine, North Shore, Alaska, BC type bike that needs a lot to give a lot. 

I was looking at the Optic, Fluid and possibly Revolver while I was hunting for a new bike

Extremely impressed by them. Beautifully made and very good value for money

I was looking at the Optic, Fluid and possibly Revolver while I was hunting for a new bike

Extremely impressed by them. Beautifully made and very good value for money

Really impressed with the optic!!

Great on the trails and will give some xc bike a run on the flats and climbs. no bobing under pedaling. and fast!!!!

Not that new anymore.

Brought in by Hotspot, Finishline, shop in Bloem and PE I think.

As a group its the cycles united shops that distribute them,

They don’t bother with marketing in KZN at all,nice bikes from what I have seen. Overpriced with the spec that comes with them especially the Sight.

Edited by Bizkit031

• 2 weeks later...

Northcliff cycles in Johannesburg is a distributor of them.............I am looking at the optic in green  :drool:

Mello Vello - broadacres: big stockist and Ian I believe races the revolver pretty successfully??

Edited by Disher