Road Wheelset Suggestions? (100kg)

JohanC

fulcrum racing zero/campagnolo shamal ultra. Stiff, strong and roll fast

Im 105kg btw

will come in under budget too.

I have multiple sets of carbon wheels..Zipp 404, Metron 55, Deda SL38 etc and they all just too flexy for me

Edited by GavS

We currently have a Black Friday special on 1 set of Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Carbon wheels, normal Price is R20189, on special at R15,199, comes with all the peace of mind of Bontrager's Carbon Guarentee

Call us now on (021)863-4001 for more info

Hi Hubland

What wheelset would you recommend for a 105kg rider?
Budget: R15 - R20 000.

Thanks

Shamal Ultra if you have Campagnolo. Fulcrum Racing Zero if you ride Shimano. Same wheels basically just the Fulcrums are Shimano friendly, meaning the Campy fans won't give you dirty looks which you will get by pairing Shamals with a Shitmano groupset. Chat to Marz Cycles for a good deal.

Hi guys. What do you think about the Dark Horse 36mm or the Salt wheelset from CW cycles? Both under R20k. I'm also considering a new set of wheels... my weight is 80kg.

Hi guys. What do you think about the Dark Horse 36mm or the Salt wheelset from CW cycles? Both under R20k. I'm also considering a new set of wheels... my weight is 80kg.

Rather pm Nick_the_Wheelbuilder for a similar (or maybe better) set.

Rather pm Nick_the_Wheelbuilder for a similar (or maybe better) set.

Thanks. I'm CPT based though and would prefer to first see/inspect what I'm going to buy.

Thanks. I'm CPT based though and would prefer to first see/inspect what I'm going to buy.

I'll send you some links to check out - PM me your email.

Courier to you is only R300.