Morvelo Black Friday Sale Madness!

PureMotion Sports

You guessed it!  PureMotion Sports is happy to offer all of our fans some unbeatable Black Friday sales items - and there's a helluva lot of stuff to browse through, from Morvelo to POC. Just remember, Christmas is around the corner so it's the ideal opportunity to bag some gifts for your loved ones and avoid the year-end rush. We hope you find just what you're looking for. Thanks for the support!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50% Off Selected Baselayers

e08a6ff7-352b-4b22-b86f-6afe1329a678.jpg Morvelo KOM Baselayer - R500

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25% Off Selected Bibshorts

0c33e84c-e600-4d81-b5e6-eead650b29ad.png Morvelo Unity Evo Bib Short - R1500

50% Off Selected Jerseys

7bd7e526-38f7-4303-b2bc-4d84be7753de.jpe Morvelo Kuler Black Jersey - R750

20% Off Covert Baselayer

74c83f3a-a8a9-4a97-984e-00ba6ab00d6d.png Morvelo Covert Baselayer Ambush - R1000

14% Hydrologic Rain Jacket

1f36c319-9d51-42ac-8ef1-49cdd8d73221.jpg

Morvelo Men's Hydrologic Rain Jacket - R2500

20% R.A.D. Shorts Bundle

2f73a015-f856-432a-98b5-bf75633f2bb3.jpg

Morvelo R.A.D. shorts bundle - now only R1840!

Edited by PureMotion Sports

I felt exactly that way until my size wasn't available  :(

A Hub ad that actually puts links to the product...? First you had my curiosity, now you have my attention. And possibly by cashola too... Good job for that small thing along!