Awkward Question

catherine123

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The awkward part is actually trying to get out of the bib short...

I, inevitably, decide to not go full monty and take it off, but rather stand there crouched over like Quasimodo trying to not pee on myself. I did this behind a chrome water tanker during the 94.7. Being a lady you shouldn't have this problem though.

I have some Castelli bibs that have elastic at the front that's easy to pull down... The Craft ones that were on OneDayOnly the other day do as well.  When there's serious bending and contorting involved, there's always a good few drops (or more) that end up where they shouldn't. It's just the way it is I guess

Don't mean to hijack the thread but has anyone here ever had to seriously go #2 during a cycle race?

I can't imagine riding on the M1 with that kind of problem.

Had a bunny the day before the Amashova, not a great idea I know. But I was lucky enough to be able to hold until the porta pottie at a water stop. But having to stop between water stops would have been a bit of a mess. 

Happens to the best of us

Did he just go for a bos poofie???? I suspect his back up vehicle will do the bro thing and bring him some loo roll and not just turn their backs and make like they don't know him?

Howzit guys,

I have an odd and awkward question for the readers.... :rolleyes:

I am super duper new to this sport so I thought I would ask cyberspace first, instead of posing this in person to some random - #lol

What do you do if you need a "comfort break" either just before starting a super early ride or during a super early ride? Especially for female riders?

I don't have any clue of what cycling etiquette is on this topic?

Thanks...! 

Ride with a she wee, then you can also stand in the line and do the shakey fountain thing..... Or is that just me?  :blush:

Don't mean to hijack the thread but has anyone here ever had to seriously go #2 during a cycle race?

I can't imagine riding on the M1 with that kind of problem.

Just let it go. Instant chamois cream top up. 

Odi, that’s a scary thought on your pumpkin and broccoli based diet .

I'd describe it as al dente. Firm, but smooth.