[Event] We Benefit 99er Cycle Tour 2019

Ninetyniner Durbanville

There is a park about a 1/4 into the climb, I assume the finish will be there now

I would never purposefully wish for a hill like that at the end - but we probably still have to ride up to get to the car. Its going to be quite a different race without that last bit of suffering when you are dead from vissershok. Where are the school kids going to cheer from ;)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the school kids going to cheer from ;)

Oh they were cheering?? To me it always felt more like mocking the sufferers....

I certainly won't miss that climb!

All thanks to the bold racers that decided that it is there right to cross the white line

What you don't seem to understand is that they are elite riders and are therefore entitled to the entire road.

but why shorten? 

this finish made this race 

I'v heard from locals that the local residents were complaining about access to their homes.

I would never purposefully wish for a hill like that at the end - but we probably still have to ride up to get to the car. Its going to be quite a different race without that last bit of suffering when you are dead from vissershok. Where are the school kids going to cheer from ;)

i love/hate that hill.  i had some motivation last year with 3 lovely ladies a few metres in front of me.  without them, i might have stalled.

Please can anyone assist me, which entrance at kenilworth race track do you enter to collect your numbers this evening?

Thanks

What you don't seem to understand is that they are elite riders and are therefore entitled to the entire road.

You don't know what you are talking about as you aren't a licenced elite and don't know how it works unless you have ridden in those bunches :ph34r:

Please can anyone assist me, which entrance at kenilworth race track do you enter to collect your numbers this evening?

Thanks

Do not use the Rosmead entrance, turn at the Bp and there is an entrance on the road towards ottery

Do not use the Rosmead entrance, turn at the Bp and there is an entrance on the road towards ottery

Excellent thanks