Cyclocross

nathrix

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like the way they call it world champs we know that few countries apart from Holland and Belgium are going to win anything.

For the women it's basically a rerun of the Dutch national champs :-)

Great win for Brand, well deserved, been the in form rider this season!

And she has been winning consistently this season, in great style and some really good racing, a real fighter , so yea, well deserved. Sven must be chuffed.

The surprise was Annemarie, she just hasn't featured this season for one reason or another, so great to see her comeback, riding strong and going for it, pity about her few foutjies, don't recall seeing "I'm on fire" Brand going down, but just about to rewatch the race.

Denise did well, you did see her tiring a bit towards the end and dropping back, but sometimes her initial attacks stick, I am sure she wanted more but the Bronze was also a fitting reward for her good season.

Edited by kosmonooit

I downloaded CyberGhost vpn last year for a free 30 day trial, I liked it so much I bought a subscription. I log into Kenya then watch the UCI races on youtube. You can use it on a couple of your devices, so I’ve got the app on my phone and on my pc, but unable to stream it to apple tv though if I’m using the vpn.

I'm watching on Sporza on my phone using the NordVPN app.

While I don't understand every word, at least it's not a totally foreign language, never mind trying to decode the covid-mask dialect

Interesting how the U23 ladies tried getting through the beach before dismounting. Men will probably make it look like a tar road for most of it.