Munga 2018 Race news

The Munga

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive crossed paths with Chris VZ before, I remember him telling me once that he did the 361 without training, just bought an entry and did it.

post-1896-0-37399600-1543727479.jpg

Looks like the tail end of the field consists of 4 guys who still have 400k's to go with about 30 hours remaining - depending on their mindset its probably achievable but it's going to be close.....

attachicon.gifSunday Morning.JPG

Looks like the tail end of the field consists of 4 guys who still have 400k's to go with about 30 hours remaining - depending on their mindset its probably achievable but it's going to be close.....

Jip. Was also checking that out now.

Now it's the vasbyt time,every bit of you body is f$&@d ,,but you have to push on..

Go back markers.

Not the best reference if you want to make a point.

This guy has a crap attitude if you look at his personal message on fb.

I agree. It helped get a guy who clearly doesn't take his sponsorship seriously and who was busy partying it up a few days before the race, to the start line, where he promptly took an inexplicable wrong turn and quit after 50km. Not his first Munga either. "Development category" should be for first time riders who take the privilege seriously.

I agree. It helped get a guy who clearly doesn't take his sponsorship seriously and who was busy partying it up a few days before the race, to the start line, where he promptly took an inexplicable wrong turn and quit after 50km. Not his first Munga either. "Development category" should be for first time riders who take the privilege seriously.

I think he expected, wanted,demanded somebody else to do his training for him .I recently witnessed this type of BS at a swimming gala where some development swimmers almost drowned 

Not the best reference if you want to make a point.

This guy has a crap attitude if you look at his personal message on fb.

Damn, what has been seen can not be unseen. Who uses words like that? And so many in one sentence. I don't care what colour his skin is, he's a tjop.

Damn, what has been seen can not be unseen. Who uses words like that? And so many in one sentence. I don't care what colour his skin is, he's a tjop.

Agreed. Class 1 A hole