The Veganism Thread

Odinson

Brings us to the next question and im not trying to be funny.

How many times per day are we suppost to discharge ourselves.

When I still ate meat I pooped once per day a reasonable amount.

When I first went vegan it took 3 months for my body to adjust.

Some days I dont poop, while on other days I get to poop 3 times/day.

My poop is very inconsistent, its not sloppy but softer and smaller than a normal meat-****.

*Maybe* our poop can tell us what diet we are suppost to eat. Im sure apes and other human like animals poop more than once per day...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My poop is very inconsistent, its not sloppy but softer and smaller than a normal meat-****.

*Maybe* our poop can tell us what diet we are suppost to eat. Im sure apes and other human like animals poop more than once per day...

Really shitty contribution to the thread. 

I think fibre intake has a much bigger influence on how regular you will be. 

Edited by DR ◣◢

haha, there was a program on tv with that woman who helped ppl diet and she would analyse the "contestants" poop.... 

feck...

haha, there was a program on tv with that woman who helped ppl diet and she would analyse the "contestants" poop.... 

feck...

The infamous fake doctor Gillian McKeith whose qualification was also obtained by Ben Goldacre for his dead cat.

The infamous fake doctor Gillian McKeith whose qualification was also obtained by Ben Goldacre for his dead cat.

I didn't realize that her  qualifications were actually  not real/non existent until I googled just now after I read your post.  

Wow the mind boggles.....

I didn't realize that her  qualifications were actually  not real/non existent until I googled just now after I read your post.  

Wow the mind boggles.....

me too... 

Really shitty contribution to the thread.

I think fibre intake has a much bigger influence on how regular you will be.

shitty contrubtion. (pun intended probably)

Google says that a healthy person should excrete 3 times per day to 3 times per week. That probably means that the person has a fibre deficiency if he craps 3 times per week.

Lets focus on saving gains in our poop rather than on our bikes ????????????

shitty contrubtion. (pun intended probably)

Google says that a healthy person should excrete 3 times per day to 3 times per week. That probably means that the person has a fibre deficiency if he craps 3 times per week.

Lets focus on saving gains in our poop rather than on our bikes

wat ?

Don't feed the troll.

Feeding the troll makes the troll post about his poop.

Go see a doctor if you’re worried about what comes out. Wasn’t this thread about what goes in?

It's actually not a bad point. I k@kked like a beast when I stopped eating meat. It made me wonder where and why all this stuff was hanging around inside.

One of the biggest differences I felt was very much a lightness. No jokes. I suppose that applies just as literally here... ????????‍♂️

Feeding the troll makes the troll post about his poop.

Go see a doctor if you’re worried about what comes out. Wasn’t this thread about what goes in?

Just like digestive systems, it’s the same with forum threads it’s “junk in, junk out”...

It's actually not a bad point. I k@kked like a beast when I stopped eating meat. It made me wonder where and why all this stuff was hanging around inside.

One of the biggest differences I felt was very much a lightness. No jokes. I suppose that applies just as literally here... ????????‍♂️

I seen the same testimonials from people who have tried the carnivore diet, abominable sh#ts for a week or so until it all settles