Cois

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update.

Got the report from the MRI Trust.

Booked an appointment with the surgeon for Wednesday morning. When they heard the report and moisture behind the stoma they wanted to book me for today. But today is not the best day... and I don’t want to leave the guys at work with my work (they can’t do it anyway, so there is no hand over)

So will update as soon as I know what the Surgeon plans for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

Got the report from the MRI Trust.

Booked an appointment with the surgeon for Wednesday morning. When they heard the report and moisture behind the stoma they wanted to book me for today. But today is not the best day... and I don’t want to leave the guys at work with my work (they can’t do it anyway, so there is no hand over)

So will update as soon as I know what the Surgeon plans for me.

good luck...explore the options....discuss with surgeon...

Cois been thinking of you ....

Earlier in this thread I typed of my 80 year old neighbour's only daughter that have been battling cancer for the last year .... 2 am today she passed away.

I know she is finally free of all the pain .... but I also know my neighbour has no living relatives left ....

Sure, the 4 families in our cul.de.saq will help ... but my hart cries for my neighbour .....

Cois really wishing you and your family the best.

The doctor just came to tell me.....

I am on the theatre list for reversal of the stoma for tomorrow. It is good news and I need to thank each and every hubber for your support. While Dr is doing the reversal he will check for new cancer that they picked up. Might not be cancer at all.

I sure as heck can’t wait to het back on my bike again

I am on the theatre list for reversal of the stoma for tomorrow. It is good news and I need to thank each and every hubber for your support. While Dr is doing the reversal he will check for new cancer that they picked up. Might not be cancer at all.

Woohoo!

This place s great news, here’s hoping that things go well and that that you get the all clear.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Hope you come back the day after tomorrow with some good news. 

That is great news!!!!

Thinking and praying for you today buddy

As soon as you are back on the bike let us know, I am sure we can organize a proper HUB SA ride with you to celebrate.

That would be a good thing to do  :thumbup: