Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer - the long winding road it has become

Cois

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good news! Momentum approved two rounds of chemotherapy!

The reason only two rounds have been approved is that they want to make sure that I can cope with whats been requested. The drug goes by STIVARGA. So I am exited to start a new round of chemo.

Some good news! Momentum approved two rounds of chemotherapy!

The reason only two rounds have been approved is that they want to make sure that I can cope with whats been requested. The drug goes by STIVARGA. So I am exited to start a new round of chemo.

:clap:  :clap:

Keep on keeping on Cois, you got this thing beat! As an afterthought Momentum should give you Vitality Miles for all the riding/running around they give you!

I might have someone that can help to repaint my bike. I am thinking of a creative turn to get the message out against cancer.

I know in the cancer circles F””” cancer is the norm, but I would like something more family-friendly...

But my creativity is lacking, and I need some help.

Anyone with an idea on a creative way to get the message out? Anyone with creativity that can help?

My suggestion: powder coat the whole frame and have decals made. So you have a funky color with a message. It will also be way cheaper

I might have someone that can help to repaint my bike. I am thinking of a creative turn to get the message out against cancer.

I know in the cancer circles F””” cancer is the norm, but I would like something more family-friendly...

But my creativity is lacking, and I need some help.

Anyone with an idea on a creative way to get the message out? Anyone with creativity that can help?

Waiting to see a surgeon.

Seems like my wound is starting to open.

Started with some bleeding at my navel and seems that there is some more blood starting on the scar.

Keep strong Cois!

You got this!

My wound started opening up. There was a fluid buildup and it found the route of the least resistance. And that was the scar tissue of my navel. And it did not help much that I was crawling on the ground looking for a bloody network cable and power outlets at a clients office.

Doctor said no heavy lifting and now crawling around.

Not much fun if you see blood on your shirt out of a scar.

My wound started opening up. There was a fluid buildup and it found the route of the least resistance. And that was the scar tissue of my navel. And it did not help much that I was crawling on the ground looking for a bloody network cable and power outlets at a clients office.

I can just imagine, the instruction to take it easy balanced with still needing to make a living.

Cannot be easy.

My thoughts are with you, keep plugging away. The new treatment could be the break you have been working towards.

Sorry to hear, must have given you a bit of a fright when you saw the blood.

Sorry to hear, must have given you a bit of a fright when you saw the blood.

I was white as a sheet when I reached the hospital.  When the nurse let out a curse word when she saw the wound the world started spinning.

It is the worst seeing blood where there should be none.  

I can just imagine, the instruction to take it easy balanced with still needing to make a living.

Cannot be easy.

My thoughts are with you, keep plugging away. The new treatment could be the break you have been working towards.

It bloody sucks.  And some people I am working for do not understand that I am unable to still do some things.  But we will see what happens when I puke all over a client.  The juggling game is starting to become more and more difficult.  And I hope that the new treatment will help.  It will either kill me or heal me.  

And when people start making stupid remarks I have to bite my cheek not to lash out at them.