Jump to content

Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer - the long winding road it has become


Cois

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Reinet Marais said:

Dankie. Ek sukkel vandag. Al die herinneringe van die dag, een jaar terug… ek kan nie. 

Ons is altyd daar vir, ongeag die omstandighede. Hubbers is die beste vriende. @ChrisF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I’m today at a loss for words. François’ cousin, passed away yesterday. He had a motorcycle accident. I have no other details as yet. 
 

It’s the family - Oom Jacques & Tannie Tertia (who took my in as one of their own children) in Robertson’s son.  Please for those who don’t mind me asking - please pray for them. I’m too shocked at the moment to function at all and I know they need prayers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Reinet Marais said:

I’m today at a loss for words. François’ cousin, passed away yesterday. He had a motorcycle accident. I have no other details as yet. 
 

It’s the family - Oom Jacques & Tannie Tertia (who took my in as one of their own children) in Robertson’s son.  Please for those who don’t mind me asking - please pray for them. I’m too shocked at the moment to function at all and I know they need prayers. 

Sho! Was it Tinus? That is a real shock, I am so sorry to hear about this and I will carry them in my prayers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Sho! Was it Tinus? That is a real shock, I am so sorry to hear about this and I will carry them in my prayers 

Yes, Tinus. 
 

He only got married a month ago. So prayers needed especially for the wife and parents. 
 

Dankie!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Reinet Marais said:

Yes, Tinus. 
 

He only got married a month ago. So prayers needed especially for the wife and parents. 
 

Dankie!

Hi Reinet, Condense and our thoughts are with everyone at this difficult time.

Did this happen in Atlantis riding in the dunes?

If so, he was married to one of my school friends daughters. Small world and shows how connected we all are. 

We share your pain and wish you all strength.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Dicky DQ said:

Hi Reinet, Condense and our thoughts are with everyone at this difficult time.

Did this happen in Atlantis riding in the dunes?

If so, he was married to one of my school friends daughters. Small world and shows how connected we all are. 

We share your pain and wish you all strength.

Thank you.
 

I’m uncertain unfortunately. Only know it happened yesterday. I don’t have enough courage to ask the details 😢
 

The wife’s name is Mari-Loize. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Settings My Forum Content My Followed Content Forum Settings Ad Messages My Ads My Favourites My Saved Alerts My Pay Deals Help Logout