XCO out guns DH in 2018!

Eldron

XCO, the only MTB discipline at the Olympics. In MHO ALLEN Hatherly is the only rider showing the talent and potential of being on the starting line in 2020. We are trying to put a race program into place aimed SOLELY at opportunities for ANY riders male or female to develop the ( full package ) with the OLYMPIC STARTING LINE as their focus.....but what support will these races get. Programming published soon.

XCO, the only MTB discipline at the Olympics. In MHO ALLEN Hatherly is the only rider showing the talent and potential of being on the starting line in 2020. We are trying to put a race program into place aimed SOLELY at opportunities for ANY riders male or female to develop the ( full package ) with the OLYMPIC STARTING LINE as their focus.....but what support will these races get. Programming published soon.

I agree, but Mariske has shown some major improvement in 2018 - hope she can capitalise on that for 2020.

Supporting these races is really tough. Only seasoned mtb-ers are able to participate AND finish in the short amount of time given. Most people lose interest if it’s too hard.

BUT...

Look at how participation has increased over the last 5 years. The Spur series definitely played a major role and the more serious riders will continue to move over to XCO. We may just have a few more riders contending for the 2024 startline...