Zwift setup

Bbbbbbbb

Shameless punt while discussing Zwift setups- I have a Wahoo Fitness table up for sale in classifieds if anyone is looking, still in perfect shape half the price of a new one.

Shameless punt while discussing Zwift setups- I have a Wahoo Fitness table up for sale in classifieds if anyone is looking, still in perfect shape half the price of a new one.

Wazza wahoo fitness table?

a shelf to put stuff on... but first they put a wahoo sticker on.

Ah ja one of those..... i just bought an Ikea fitness table ????

I found a scrap piece of wood in the local hardware shop and bolted it to the wall with some industrial shelf angles. I think it's was R200 in parts..

It is a very very nice shelf, even is height adjustable and on really smooth wheels....

It is also good at removing toenails in the dark(not quite as good as the coffee table but not far off)

• 2 months later...

Has anyone tried to Cast Zwift or any other Virtual app(Rouvy) to a Smart TV from their Mobile or have anyone used Skyworth Android TV for this?

• 4 weeks later...

My quistion:

When using Zwift...connect wahoo kickr and wahoo hr strap to laptop via bluetooth? So doing it this way you will get your power / cadence / hr readings on screen?

But....

To get the data on garmin edge 820 the kickr will be added as power / cadence sensor via ant+ and hr strap will connect via bluetooth.

Will there be any interferance on accurate readings on zwift screen or edge 820 due to multiple connections?

Does the garmin have bt?

There should not be interference between the bt and ant+

The data gets broadcast by two different antennae on their own frequency afaik.

Why would you want two different data sets of the same activity?

Does the garmin have bt?

There should not be interference between the bt and ant+

The data gets broadcast by two different antennae on their own frequency afaik.

Why would you want two different data sets of the same activity?

Garmin have bluetooth yes.

My HR strap is bluetooth and garmin help with the medical aid points

There shouldnt be interference between laptop and garmin, as they receive the data from the HR monitor.

Btw, I ride zwift with phone connected to kickr via bt, and my apple watch as HR monitor also for zwift.

Then I ride with hr strap connected to my edge25 head unit for discovery ( set to indoor mode, which only records hr data)

• 3 months later...

Quick question - avid zwift user here. Any idea where I can get those LCD tripod stands locally? Looking for something that can hold an LCD with height adjustment etc. They are common in all the US/UK zwift setups but can't seem to find any locally?

Thanks for looking.