Woodstock to Tokai and surrounding areas MTB groups

NeverNotRolling

Any groups available in the Woodstock to Tokai and surrounding areas? Willing to hit northern suburbs on weekends as well. Keen newbie. Been riding Tokai and Blockhouse/Rhodes but looking to ride more frequently as well as trying new spots...

Any groups available in the Woodstock to Tokai and surrounding areas? Willing to hit northern suburbs on weekends as well. Keen newbie. Been riding Tokai and Blockhouse/Rhodes but looking to ride more frequently as well as trying new spots...

Hey bud

I'm in the Tokia area and keen to join you. We can hook up over weekends but can make time in the week also depending on time.

Willing to try out Northern Suburbs also, but only on weekends. Not to familiar with that area though.

Any good pointers and assistance on good trials

Hey bud

I'm in the Tokia area and keen to join you. We can hook up over weekends but can make time in the week also depending on time.

Willing to try out Northern Suburbs also, but only on weekends. Not to familiar with that area though.

Any good pointers and assistance on good trials

Great, will PM you.