Get the Best of Morvelo this Christmas!

PureMotion Sports

It's nearly Christmas and we know some of you have been putting off the dreaded mall visit, we don't blame you. So why not take a browse through our online Morvelo catalogue on the PureMotion Sports website to see if there is anything you like or care to buy for your cycling-obsessed loved ones. To help you make the right decision we've pulled out the very best items based on style, design, price and feedback from our ambassadors, showcasing it here for your convenience. Remember to get those orders in before 19 January!!

Best Jersey

bluegrass_mens_standard_jersey_front.jpg

Morvelo Bluegrass Jersey - R1350

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Jacket

http://www.wigglestatic.com/product-media/6360116538/Morvelo-Women-s-Plan-B-Race-Cape-Cycling-Windproof-Jackets-Plan-B-AW16-WPLNB-XS.jpg?w=430&h=430&a=7

Morvelo Plan B Race Cape - R1500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Bib Short

Morvelo-Unity-Evo-Bib-Shorts-Front146036

Morvelo Unity Evo Bib Short - R1500

Best Baselayer

mens_camo_baselayer.jpg

Morvelo Camo Baselayer - R850

Best Socks

series-stripe-blue.jpg

Morvelo Socks Series Stripe Blue - R200

Best Baggies

baggy_shorts_blk_3_5.jpg

Morvelo R.A.D. Baggy Shorts - R1300

Best Gilet

mens-hemisphere-road-gilet-black.jpg

Morvelo Hurricane Gilet - R1400

Best Cycling Cap

camo_cycling_cap.jpg

Morvelo Camo Cap/Casquette - R300

Edited by PureMotion Sports