UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Kaos Seagrave out of Maribor due to ****** with his UCI points. 

Remember to change your PB Fantasy Team if you chose him. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Philogene qualified in the top 10 for the IXS in Maribor. Nice one.

Unfortunately went OTB over final jump and crashed across the finish line breaking his collar bone - Bummer but definitely up to speed and should be back in the mix in a couple of months.

Unfortunately went OTB over final jump and crashed across the finish line breaking his collar bone - Bummer but definitely up to speed and should be back in the mix in a couple of months.

Jeez!!! That really sucks. Heal up fast philistine.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Did he survive unbroken?

I can't wait for the first round and all the media that will flow  - course looks pretty good and Cathro's analysis should be great.

Sore wrist and shoulder from what he said. Reckons he can't wait or this weekend

Will it be on DSTV or are we watching on RedBull?

Definitely on Redbull.tv

Note that you do not have to create a profile or any thing on www.redbull.tv, simply open the site/ app and enjoy.

Looks like 29 has all but taken over in DH now. If guys like Bulldog and Brosnan are still on 27.5 they will still feature up top but most are now on those ugly big things. Even Danny, Rachel and Vali Holl.

I have yet to watch the video, but I read some of the comments on the PB article and it kinda makes sense, if that comment was correct. I think they separated the spring and the damper. Like in a fork where you have an air spring in the one leg and a damper in the other.

Edited by Jacquers