UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

I have yet to watch the video, but I read some of the comments on the PB article and it kinda makes sense, if that comment was correct. I think they separated the spring and the damper. Like in a fork where you have an air spring in the one leg and a damper in the other.

And what is more, after watching the vid (no sound) it doesn't look bad at all. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Redbull.... Thanks for all your do.... But **** off with this 3 minute limit for outside content providers please. What a bunch of douches. That's gonna impact on my two favourite parts of the weekend..cathrovision.... And Wynn's videos

Redbull.... Thanks for all your do.... But **** off with this 3 minute limit for outside content providers please. What a bunch of douches. That's gonna impact on my two favourite parts of the weekend..cathrovision.... And Wynn's videos

What's crap is that both WynTV and Finn Iles' videos of the trackwalk were wayyyyy over 3min. So ******* stoopid from RB. 

This was discussed by one of the content creators before.

It worked out to that you could create a half hour clip if you wanted to, just that the content of the actual course has to be limited to 3min.

What's crap is that both WynTV and Finn Iles' videos of the trackwalk were wayyyyy over 3min. So ******* stoopid from RB. 

I hope Gwin can decide on which size frame to use... he says he's in-between sizes and will use a different size based on the weather / track conditions. XL for dry, L for wet.

I don't think the 29er suits him as well as a 650b, but we'll see this weekend.

Edited by Jacquers

This was discussed by one of the content creators before.

It worked out to that you could create a half hour clip if you wanted to, just that the content of the actual course has to be limited to 3min.

Seems it's been changed. 

Video content recorded at the venue has to be limited to 3min. 

Watch Cathro's video and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

And what's ben talking about mixed wheel sized bikes?... Was he joking.. Or is that legit? I'm a bit out of touch at the minute

I hope Gwin can decide on which size frame to use... he says he's in-between sizes and will use a different size based on the weather / track conditions. XL for dry, L for wet.

I don't think the 29er suits him as well as a 650b, but we'll see this weekend.

I'd use A longer bike for highspeed tracks and smaller bike for technical tracks if you got the access to multiple bike it makes sense to me 

will take a look later!

Seems it's been changed. 

Video content recorded at the venue has to be limited to 3min. 

Watch Cathro's video and you'll see what I'm talking about.