UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/getting-to-know-world-cup-racer-and-fest-rider-theo-erlangsen.html

Theo Erlangsen

This downhill racer and Fest rider has no fear whether blowing up berms or sending the worlds biggest jumps. Hailing from Cape Town, South Africa, Theo rides DarkFest, races in World Cups, and has a business degree. The former rugby player turned mountain biker talks with us about how he got into bikes, his thoughts on the state of World Cup racing, and his plans for the future. 

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/getting-to-know-world-cup-racer-and-fest-rider-theo-erlangsen.html

Theo Erlangsen

This downhill racer and Fest rider has no fear whether blowing up berms or sending the worlds biggest jumps. Hailing from Cape Town, South Africa, Theo rides DarkFest, races in World Cups, and has a business degree. The former rugby player turned mountain biker talks with us about how he got into bikes, his thoughts on the state of World Cup racing, and his plans for the future. 

what a rad dude. Hoped and dreamed he would take over the reigns from Minnaar. But he seems to be doing just fine doing all that he does. and a maties graduate? #fistbump

Who's both excited and a bit 'meh' at the thought of Ft. Bill? 

It's always an exciting race, but I just love seeing the new (and new 'old' tracks) tracks. 

Who's both excited and a bit 'meh' at the thought of Ft. Bill? 

It's always an exciting race, but I just love seeing the new (and new 'old' tracks) tracks. 

I must say I enjoy any DH WC but I am pretty bored by this track. Those upper rocks are gnarly but the riders must know them so well by now. Time for them to build a new line there I think.

I must say I enjoy any DH WC but I am pretty bored by this track. Those upper rocks are gnarly but the riders must know them so well by now. Time for them to build a new line there I think.

same ....but man how long would that take  :eek:

hotdamn i'm loving the roasting Gwin earned himself.  ^_^

And it's because of this shady move by him in attempt to hush up a crank breaking after landing at a recent Pro GRT race..

post-6789-0-73400500-1558454985_thumb.jpg

hotdamn i'm loving the roasting Gwin earned himself.  ^_^

And it's because of this shady move by him in attempt to hush up a crank breaking after landing at a recent Pro GRT race..

attachicon.gifgwin.jpg

Wait wait wait wot oooohhh Leme get sum popcorn

Wait wait wait wot oooohhh Leme get sum popcorn

all playing out on Vital. Some hardcore gwin fans are keel hauling their idol.

It won't surprise me if there's even more spin from the gwin camp to come. 

Edited by Capricorn

okay maybe i dont know how to navigate vitl but what exactly happened ? Did he snap a crank and they posted a video of it and if indeed that is the video still up ?

Throwing his mechanic under the bus nogal. From social media, it appears that his mech basically waits on him, hand and foot and then he has the gall to blame the guy.