UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

And a man in 5th in the elite Ladies. Kiwi Kate Weatherly was a mid pack racing man a few years ago, now giving it a go as a lady.

Edited by timhoek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And a man in 5th in the elite Ladies. Kiwi Kate Weatherly was a mid pack racing man a few years ago, now giving it a go as a lady.

I'm not saying transgender athletes should be allowed to compete as a women.. But she was mid pack in the men's because she was taking hormone tablets. Your comment is factually incorrect and your transphobia palatable

https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2018/03/a-level-playing-field/

transphobiaschmobia. another category is required. he/she is clearly still enjoying the benefits brought on by decades of male levels of testosterone. same as every other male to female re-identification.

transphobiaschmobia. another category is required. he/she is clearly still enjoying the benefits brought on by decades of male levels of testosterone. same as every other male to female re-identification.

What did my first sentence say? The rest of what I said was aimed specifically at timhoeks post

Stretch, that’s jumping the gun a bit, I just made an observation, it’s definitely a 1st for me.

Read the article, thanks, but I still don’t get why she needs to compete. Sure, go ride bikes to your hearts content, but why compete when you definitely have an advantage.

I'm not saying transgender athletes should be allowed to compete as a women.. But she was mid pack in the men's because she was taking hormone tablets. Your comment is factually incorrect and your transphobia palatable

https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2018/03/a-level-playing-field/

Edited by timhoek

Stretch, that’s jumping the gun a bit, I just made an observation, it’s definitely a 1st for me.

Read the article, thanks, but I still don’t get why she needs to compete. Sure, go ride bikes to your hearts content, but why compete when you definitely have an advantage.

Maybe I was grumpy. Just don't call her a man that what my point is. We all agree that there should be a separate category though.

Back to the racing now

"why go compete when you know you have an advantage...

Think you answered your own question.