UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Chris Philogene 4th at this weekends IXS. Tayho binned it. Not sure where Ike ended up. That lightie is the real deal. Unfortunately his mech and driver had a crash of his own breaking his wrist.

Good few Saffers living the privateer van life over there right now. IMO this is the only realistic way for a local to make it over there. The amount of fast guys making beds and cooking eggs in Morz to finance their dreams is astounding

Duran

Tayho

Philogene

Ike Klaasen

Casper Jasper

Sharjah (spelling)

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Philogene 4th at this weekends IXS. Tayho binned it. Not sure where Ike ended up. That lightie is the real deal. Unfortunately his mech and driver had a crash of his own breaking his wrist.

Good few Saffers living the privateer van life over there right now. IMO this is the only realistic way for a local to make it over there. The amount of fast guys making beds and cooking eggs in Morz to finance their dreams is astounding

Duran

Tayho

Philogene

Ike Klaasen

Casper Jasper

Sharjah (spelling)

You got to go chase your dreams man. The days of discovered is long gone. All the best to them. Future Mr min replacements. 

You got to go chase your dreams man. The days of discovered is long gone. All the best to them. Future Mr min replacements. 

100%

At worst you get to spend a Summer riding bikes in the Alps.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

That's terrible advice. My dreams invariably involve me falling off a cliff whilst semi naked waiting to write an exam that I didn't study for.

I think thats a nightmare!

That's terrible advice. My dreams invariably involve me falling off a cliff whilst semi naked waiting to write an exam that I didn't study for.

maybe the exam is you pulling your ripcord before reaching the bottom of the cliff?

i reckon you should sit that sucker and ace it.

you doing it wrong ... you need to be fully naked

and that goes for all facets of life

After my accident many years ago, my dominee said that if one doesn't have dreams, one can just as well stop living.

And if raindrops turned to jellytots...

slightly cryptic ....but I do like jellytots

this is pretty radical attempt by Saracen to isolate braking forces from the suspension.

ABP, Split Pivot (and whatever co-axle variant Orbea uses), patent lawyers can rest easy, i think ;)

s1600_Andorra19_N3X4883.jpg?1562205967

s1600_Andorra19_H1D2260.jpg?1562207910

Edited by Capricorn