[Event] 2019 Sappi Howick MTB Enduro

Griffin

So 4 stages ? Where is registration & what time ?

All the details are on the entry portal ... http://roag.co.za/eventinfo.aspx?EventID=2385

Yes.. 4 Stages to remain within the CSA regulations for younger participants.

Entries close Wednesday 27 Feb. Late entries available on the day. 

REGISTRATION DETAILS:
Date: 02/03/2019

Time: 06:00-07:30

Venue: 11 Karkloof

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a blast. So far every year at Howick has been awesome. Last year was super gnarly. This year should be a little more chilled. Either way, sounds like it's going to be loads of fun.

Is anyone heading up from Dbn to Howick on Friday? I'm trying to find a lift to do some practice. Whole fam coming but can only leave later.

Keen to try my hand at the Karkloof round later this year. some pics and footage of the terrain would be most appreciated to see what I would be getting myself into!

Karkloof and Howick 2 different clubs, 2 different trail networks.. 2 different styles of trail and kinds of terrain :)

My bad!

No worries :) If you do find yourself in the area come give the Howick Trails network a bash.. you guaranteed to leave smiling :)

Entries for the 2019 Sappi Howick Enduro and Classic close tonight !

Save yourself some moola and pre-enter online.. its worth every hard earned cent. Late entries are available on the day but come at a surcharge.

Remember there is also a combo deal option of you have the Cahoonas to tackle both Enduro and 20km/40km Classic.

http://www.roag.co.za/eventinfo.aspx?EventID=2385

Oh.. and those  newfangled e-bike thinga-majinga bikes are allowed..;)

Hope all had a good time out on the Stages today. It was fast.. it was fun.. it was slippery in places and dry in others... it is Howick and we are very proud of our Club :) 

Great weekend of racing with a record 174 entries in the 2019 Sappi Howick Enduro. Also featuring as the KZN Gravity Ensuro Series #1, the conditions were perfect for sideways sliding ;) 

Results are available at http://www.elitetiming.co.za/results/

Thank you to all who attended and we hope to see you back on the Howick Trails!

Hope all had a good time out on the Stages today. It was fast.. it was fun.. it was slippery in places and dry in others... it is Howick and we are very proud of our Club :)

Dude! What a blast. Gavin and co did an excellent job this year. Cleaned the trails up really nice.

No serious injuries is a win. Stage 4 was the highlight of the day though, all those big boulders for drop offs were awesome!

Plus a decent amount of riders showed up as well. We're hoping for the same turnout this weekend at cascades.

Dude! What a blast. Gavin and co did an excellent job this year. Cleaned the trails up really nice.

No serious injuries is a win. Stage 4 was the highlight of the day though, all those big boulders for drop offs were awesome!

Plus a decent amount of riders showed up as well. We're hoping for the same turnout this weekend at cascades.

Is this weekend downhill or enduro too?

Is this weekend downhill or enduro too?

This weekend is DH National #1 at Cascades.. not in Howick 

No Enduro but there is an Enduro bike class in the DH