Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

Skipped the commute today as that South Easter is a killer on the way home. Winds looking more favorable for tomorrow though.

Come on Albatross, the wind will only make you stronger.

I am currently on the road bike as the commuter is getting the spoke replaced, so the wind is quite crazy.  :whistling:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Albatross, the wind will only make you stronger.

I am currently on the road bike as the commuter is getting the spoke replaced, so the wind is quite crazy.  :whistling:

Yup, it does make me stronger, but had some tough rides over the weekend so will give it some welly tomorrow.

I do have some catching up to do .... when you going on holiday again :)

Hairy, seems our rivalry will continue at the top of the table. :)

Skipped the commute today as that South Easter is a killer on the way home. Winds looking more favorable for tomorrow though.

Commuting home into the SE is the highlight of my day sometimes. I see to day is only 30kmh, not enough to get me excited.

Commuting home into the SE is the highlight of my day sometimes. I see to day is only 30kmh, not enough to get me excited.

Depends which way home is I guess...

Winter is here. Got home just after six the last 2 nights and it was basically complety dark.

Good thing we have lights.

Thanks to the person who stopped to check if I was ok at 7pm on N1 our bound

The punctures you mentioned on twitter or another issue?

Had a bit of a mishap riding around the neighbourhood this past Saturday. No commuting for me for the next three weeks  :(

Depends which way home is I guess...

"into" suggests only one way  :whistling:  Headwind  

Thanks to the person who stopped to check if I was ok at 7pm on N1 our bound

I'd be paranoid AF stopping there alone in the dark to fix whatever.

Wonder how long a GP4000 will last when completely flat, coz there no way i'm stopping.

Had a bit of a mishap riding around the neighbourhood this past Saturday. No commuting for me for the next three weeks  :(

Elaborate?

Elaborate?

It all started with us riding around the block in order for the dog to get a bit of a run. Fiance felt the urge to start racing us (me with one hand on the bars and the other holding the dog's leash + being pulled along by a whippet makes you go nice and fast). Flip flops slipped off the pedals when the gear slipped and I had no way to control the bike riding with one hand! Ended up taking out a sprinkler, baby tree and landing with my face on a stone = bad concussion.

Edited by hopefield

It all started with us riding around the block in order for the dog to get a bit of a run. Fiance felt the urge to start racing us (me with one hand on the bars and the other holding the dog's leash + being pulled along by a whippet makes you go nice and fast). Flip flops slipped off the pedals when the gear slipped and I had no way to control the bike riding with one hand! Ended up taking out a sprinkler, baby tree and landing with my face on a stone = bad concussion.

Any GoPro footage of this?

Just joking. Sorry that sounds sore. Heal up soon.