For the aviation fans

Lotus

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ll WhatsApp you a pic quick, can’t post from my phone.

Post them if you want. One is a A380 and other was a 787

Yeah these are boxes with IFE stuff in. Not my field at all, too many wires involved.

post-58906-0-90303200-1551436831_thumb.jpg

post-58906-0-75375600-1551436845_thumb.jpg

So we have just received information about it on our internal news feed. I am not allowed to post it here but to give some info. He had a CPL and was supposed to convert to ATPL within 5 years of being employed. He failed to do so and kept quite. 

Clearly no one checks this and they rely on honesty.

I feel a need to do this sport! There are several schools in near where I live, I shall give it a go.

Yes, you have some great schools around you, do it!! You will not regret!

So we have just received information about it on our internal news feed. I am not allowed to post it here but to give some info. He had a CPL and was supposed to convert to ATPL within 5 years of being employed. He failed to do so and kept quite. 

Clearly no one checks this and they rely on honesty.

What a crazy story, bizaare that he managed to go so long with a fake ATPL. I wonder how he managed to get it from the CAA when he had just the CPL. I suppose it helped him that the training in an airline is typically inhouse and once he had managed the first renewel with the fake license he was all sorted. Amazing!

I feel a need to do this sport! There are several schools near where I live, I shall give it a go.

Living there I'm surprised you haven't already.  I'd be on the hill every day.

Living there I'm surprised you haven't already.  I'd be on the hill every day.

With the hiking, kayaking, bikes etc I need to make some time. The Missus is keen to give the paragliding a go too. I can sense one of those intro/dual flights in my near future!

And then there is kite boarding...........