For the aviation fans

Lotus

Think best African airline is Ethiopian airlines

They use to be the best but ethiopian-airlines and kenya have surpassed them, since they dropped their standards

Well their fleet is pretty impressive. They also have interest in technical. They have plenty money it seems.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I flew out of King Shaka on Thursday night and as we arrived a Maybach was leaving so I took a little walk down the terminal and came across this. I could not make out the tail number but defiantly ZS-.....

post-40232-0-43213800-1579528164_thumb.jpg

Peeled as in "rooinek" sunburn kind of peeling....worst affected was my waist area that were exposed to the wet clothing (pants waist and underpants elastic band) for about 1 hour... I had to drive home to go and get a change of clothing

The worst about Avgas is that it seems to sit in your lungs and stink for days.

The worst about Avgas is that it seems to sit in your lungs and stink for days.

Like siphoning petrol - no matter how hard you try, you never get your mouth off the hose in time after giving it a good suck. (no innuendos here chaps, let's keep it clean for the mods)

I saw the video of this.Thought it was in India.

Its a Brazillian military chopper belonging to "Secretariat of Public Security"

Very lucky there was no serious injuries, the chopper crew should have had people stationed there to stop traffic etc from coming to close

post-182-0-37187300-1579589874_thumb.png

Yip, defiantly a Honda. I tried to find the tail number but to no avail.

Nyet... its ZS-SRU a Beech 390 Premier 1 Jet

Out of interest sakes Its built with a composite fuselage, quite revolutionary for this type of aircraft that has been in manufacture since the last 1990's.

Has Williams Rolls FJ44 turbo fan engines, similar to the engines used on some older type cruise missiles

Registered to Katzbro Premier Aviation (Pty) Ltd, apparently owned by a Zunaid Moti ex owner Future Fin now "Moti Group" Think he might a some other bigger jets

In other words he is rolling in $$$$

post-182-0-97583700-1579591622_thumb.jpg

Honda jet is very similar in size but has one BIG difference...

The engines are attached with an over the wing mount set up and not attached to the fuselage.

And off course they have Honda GE HF120 engines

post-182-0-42381800-1579592339_thumb.png

Edited by SwissVan

Nyet... its ZS-SRU a Beech 390 Premier 1 Jet

Out of interest sakes Its built with a composite fuselage, quite revolutionary for this type of aircraft that has been in manufacture since the last 1990's.

Has Williams Rolls FJ44 turbo fan engines, similar to the engines used on some older type cruise missiles

Registered to Katzbro Premier Aviation (Pty) Ltd, apparently owned by a Zunaid Moti ex owner Future Fin now "Moti Group" Think he might a some other bigger jets

In other words he is rolling in $$$$

attachicon.gifZSSRU.JPG

Beat me too it.

Zunaid Moti has a pretty lekker car collection as well.

Seems we are wrong. Some intense googling on my side makes me think it is a BEECH 390 Premier. ZS-SRU

I still have it (Premier) on my SA license, did the factory course in USA in 2001...during the 9/11 attacks