Durbanville results??????

smallrebel

Monster' date=' why don't you read the manual.

He entered the timetrail race, and that was his 40km split time[/quote']

Sorry, popeye, my mistake.

But that makes it even more impressive, as he went from near the back of the field at the 40km split to winning outright.  Awesome!

(Course this thread will become even more silly than it now is when PPA straighten out the results.)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont PPA of WinningTime ever speak up for themselves on the hub? Ek dink hulle is bang! Dis nie asof hulle die tyd aan werk spandeer nie! Wink

I must say that this is the first time WT have messed up my results. But when I asked them to correct it they accused me of crossing the start timing mats with the Elites not the SV. I didn't do that and the results have not been corrected yet. I think afew subvets have the same issue as me because only 17 are listed and lost more than that started.

There are a whole bunch of people listed as 'unknown'...slowly but surely WT/PPA are straightening them out.  Since this morning one person has "finished" ahead of me and two more behind me.

Yeah Jim, I'm also not there, not any bloody were! I did get a reply from Karin and she assures me that David is trying his utmost to sort the sh*t out. So I wait?Nice ride by the way!!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

ek gaan report vi *** praat fanie! hiehie, agg ek worry nie so veel oor die results nie, het n speek gebreek, alweer en is gedrop, ni veel gespin nie. Weet iemand wie DT SWiss Comp of Revo SWART spokes virkoop in die Northern Subs?? Lyk soos net Willie op die oomblik.