Bike Hub Weight Challenge 2019

Did my 2nd FTP on Trainerroad and i can see that i need to stop feeling sorry for myself and HTFU. Not happy with the results , its going backwards instead of gaining anything......blacksam

You following a training plan or just riding .., might be that you were not recovered properly..  Remember you need easy week before test and no races for 1-2 weeks before.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You following a training plan or just riding .., might be that you were not recovered properly..  Remember you need easy week before test and no races for 1-2 weeks before.

I am following a training plan , but my wheels just came of in the last 2 weeks before the end of the program.....so i was very well rested....but lets attack again !!!

From my last post Oct 2108 :

"Been a busy few weeks and started doing the keto thing.

Was hard a 1st but kinda enjoying it at the moment

Weighted in this morning at 86.7kg so that was my original target off 88kg achieved.

Next target is 84kg, I think then my wife will start telling me its enough"

I weighed in Dec 16 before starting the festive season at 82,5 kg

after Christmas and new-years i gained a few kg's (84-85) but happy to weight in this week at 82,1Kg.

Originally started off at 122kg and my new target is 80kg.

it's been a tough week, strict keto and intermittent fasting, spin bike intervals but managed to drop some weight.

not far to go now but dammit I'm craving a proper burger!!!!

post-58842-0-60770100-1550292311_thumb.jpg

Edited by dewaldsss

96.4 this morning. Only lost 200 gram this week.

My body is fighting back. I will have to hang in there. In the past I always started to pick up weight from this level.

But to be honest I only trained once this past week where I normally train 3 times.

Ja I'm not having a great month so far.. One bachelors weekend, one valentines weekend.. next weekend again a bachelors weekend. I stick to my eating plan on average only 4 days a week this month.. Still keeping more or less on my training/exercise schedule. Actually dropped from a 38 to 36 pants size this month, but the scale reads the same as the end of January. I feel so flippen tired every Monday morning when I cheat eat like this over the weekends.

I visited the lindt chocolate shop last week...i cant even sleep at night after eating a slab... never mind worrying about my weight ....when the slabs and ballies are finished i will focus again...so what is the big deal about eating chocolates...surely they dont make you fat...the catch is the sweet flavour gets you hooked on sugary product again and so the cycle begins.

getting too heavy to ride my bike again...so i have been doing household chores instead...cant break the broom stick ;)

Edited by eccc whippet

I visited the lindt chocolate shop last week...i cant even sleep at night after eating a slab... never mind worrying about my weight ....when the slabs and ballies are finished i will focus again...so what is the big deal about eating chocolates...surely they dont make you fat...the catch is the sweet flavour gets you hooked on sugary product again and so the cycle begins.

getting too heavy to ride my bike again...so i have been doing household chores instead...cant break the broom stick ;)

you on 1 crazy rollercoaster hey...

Well that was going to end well

post-36275-0-82422900-1550491552_thumb.gif

Hey this is such a great thread. 

I would also like to join here although from the other end of the scale.

Currently weighing 70kg but would like to hit 80kg by Dec

I had a CRAP weekend. Saturday my sons birthday party with all the usual cake and things.

Sunday had a family day with my wife's work. Food stalls, braaivleis and the worst, a candy bar!

But it was delicious and would do it all over again!

Joined F45 (functional training gym type of deal) late January. I dropped 2ish kg in the first week, but we're not allowed to weigh ourselves outside of schedule checkups. I have a feeling I've dropped around another 1-2kg as my pants are falling down. 

Hope it goes well at the next check in!

Edited by partydave