Chris Willemse How About It?

Bman

I still dont get how year after year people moan about not having money in January.

Its not like January is some new month on the block that popped out of nowhere and mugged you of your hard earned income. Every friggen year...

It shows a lack of discipline and budgeting, if you get paid early in December, PUT SOME MONEY AWAY for January. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The world needs more people like you, 

For you, yes. For others, not so much. I know plenty of extremely happy and content childless people & couples, and some absolutely miserable couples and people with children. Having a kid should be a conscious decision based on who you are and where you see yourself, not what others think you should do. 

Also - stop telling those people that they're wrong / unhappy / will be muuuuch happier with kids. It's old and frankly irritating AF. 

Coming from a dude with a fantastic 6yo, who is my world. 

Also have no anklebiters and its like they say you dont know what you miss if you never had it in the first place. But I can understand the joy they bring, man I still have my now 20year old niece's drawing she made for my when she was 6 with: Coolest uncle in the world. Means more to me than words can say. The fact that when they use to visit I fed them whatever they wanted, they went to bed whenever, climb on the roof etc  and she got whatever she asked for probably got me that acknowledgement. But then based on this I guess the universe knew I would be a bad parent.      

Edited by Wheelsuck

Also have no anklebiters and its like they say you dont know what you miss if you never had it in the first place. But I can understand the joy they bring, man I still have my now 20year old niece's drawing she made for my when she was 6 with: Coolest uncle in the world. Means more to me than words can say. The fact that when they use to visit I fed them whatever they wanted, they went to bed whenever, climb on the roof etc  and she got whatever she asked for probably got me that acknowledgement. But then based on this I guess the universe knew I would be a bad parent.      

I'd say username checks out, but you sound like a fun bloke, oke

Feel the love.

So while we are hijacking about kids/no kids decision matrix, let us add the layer about one or two or three or five.

Dont come with nonsense that you must have more than one. Sheer utter fruitcake.

grinds my tits.

My daughter will not be better off with a brother/sister

time is precious and as it is I feel guilty about not spending enough time with her, how in the world am I to do this if there is more than one? someone is going to feel neglected.

I still dont get how year after year people moan about not having money in January.

Its not like January is some new month on the block that popped out of nowhere and mugged you of your hard earned income. Every friggen year...

It shows a lack of discipline and budgeting, if you get paid early in December, PUT SOME MONEY AWAY for January. 

ke dezemba boss

pffft

ABUg.gif

Tell them Patch!

Full Retail or GTFO!

I am so sick of people asking me why my wife and I haven't had kids yet, that I have simply started responding "we prefer anal". My granny hasn't asked again in ages.

Interesting conversation starter in the old age home when she starts asking what anal is...

I am so sick of people asking me why my wife and I haven't had kids yet, that I have simply started responding "we prefer anal". My granny hasn't asked again in ages.

Interesting conversation starter in the old age home when she starts asking what anal is...

tumblr_ow7btoUXG31up42jgo5_500.gif

Oh don't kid yourself, those grannies and grandpas have had many years more action than you....

Moenie so van my Ouma praat nie

tumblr_ow7btoUXG31up42jgo5_500.gif

ROTFL ... So CWC still no back to school specials 

I feel i just got schooled in this whole chat  :clap: