Musicians of the Cog

Jase619

you win the lotto recently or what?

I convinced my wife that unlike my bike this doesn’t depreciate. So I get to buy more guitars. Will tell her about the Telecaster next year????

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This beauty joined the family a while back. I’ve never been the biggest Les Paul fan, but this thing growls.

I've been searching for 30 years to find a LP that speaks to me, but so far I've been unsuccessful. Just can't seem to find one that gels with me. The search continues... :-)

I've been searching for 30 years to find a LP that speaks to me, but so far I've been unsuccessful. Just can't seem to find one that gels with me. The search continues... :-)

My Strats still get 90% of the playtime. Absolutely nothing compares.

Damn, you ous making me lus to go play my LP. Custom Snow white thing of beauty. Hpook it up to my lil Blackstar tube amp with 30th anniversary TS and jam instead of work

Banna, check out the Tokai range of LP's. Excellent quality, PAF pups and reasonable pricing. I can put you in touch with the ZA distrubutor if ever keen.

Edited by IceCreamMan

Finding the right guitar is such a personal thing. You can put 5 LP Standards next to each other and they will all sound and feel slightly different. You just need to test out as many as you can find, and eventually you will find the One. :-)

My Strats still get 90% of the playtime. Absolutely nothing compares.

I've moved into PRS a few years ago. You get close to the Gibson sound but with the Strat or Ibanez comfort and playability.

Damn, you ous making me lus to go play my LP. Custom Snow white thing of beauty. Hpook it up to my lil Blackstar tube amp with 30th anniversary TS and jam instead of work

Banna, check out the Tokai range of LP's. Excellent quality, PAF pups and reasonable pricing. I can put you in touch with the ZA distrubutor if ever keen.

Thx boet. I've checked out Tokai before. Great guitars. But ja, still looking for that elusive LP. :-)

I've moved into PRS a few years ago. You get close to the Gibson sound but with the Strat or Ibanez comfort and playability.

Never have I played a PRS, being left handed I don't think I have even seen a lefty PRS when trawling the shops. Beuatiful guitars for sure. 

Had a number of strats over the years and may get a mex white with maple one day. just to toodle on.

not played much over the last couple of years, what with work and triathlon and moving etc.