Musicians of the Cog

Jase619

So, unless my search skills are failing me, it appears their is no thread for the musicians on the Hub. Presuming their are a few of us that are musically inclined, I thought it would be a good idea to share our setups, purchases and experiences and so on. 

This is after all just as expensive a hobby as the one that brings us here, we might as well be proud of it.

Will post my babies(Guitars) when I get home, have nothing on my new phone.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought this bad boy last night. Can not play anything and apperantly this is a good guitar to start with. Mixed reviews, but got it second hand for a very descent price, and it is very comfy in hand. Guy I bought it from believes in N+1! Currently he has 49 guitars. 

Also bought rocksmith earlier this month. So now i can learn to play from my XBOX. 

Behringer Metalien.

behringer-metalien-iaxe629-ma-46260.jpg

I have been playing guitar and bass for just over 20 years now. Admittedly I dont play much anymore, I just got a bit bored of it.

Im sure I will pick it all up again at some stage.

I bought this bad boy last night. Can not play anything and apperantly this is a good guitar to start with. Mixed reviews, but got it second hand for a very descent price, and it is very comfy in hand. Guy I bought it from believes in N+1! Currently he has 49 guitars. 

Also bought rocksmith earlier this month. So now i can learn to play from my XBOX. 

Behringer Metalien.

behringer-metalien-iaxe629-ma-46260.jpg

That's a damn good looking guitar. Reviews are important, but a lot of it is personal taste and feel. And guitars tend to get better with age. 

Good luck with your learning, hope it turns out awesome! Remember to have fun.

I had the N+1 big but scaled back. Had big amps an lil amps an scaled back. Played in bands an lived the life of excess.

Now I hardly play but keep meaning to form a lil band. Down to a LP custom in Snow White. A small case of pedals including a TS9 30th year anniversary model an a Blackstar HT1R. Sweetest sounding amp I have ever played at low volumes.

Love music. Been the beat of my pulse since I discovered led zep 2 back in 77

I need to play more, but its a fun hobby.

I think we all suffer from this problem.

But goodness that Cort is sexy :wub:

I have never been interested in music(besides listening to it) but getting a kid into music is so good for development. Musicians are always clever people. My wife played guitar a bit but gave up as life happened. I would like my kids to at least try learn to play an instrument of sorts(just hope it's not a turntable), If they not interested then so be it but I would like them to just give it a go.

I have never been interested in music(besides listening to it) but getting a kid into music is so good for development. Musicians are always clever people. My wife played guitar a bit but gave up as life happened. I would like my kids to at least try learn to play an instrument of sorts(just hope it's not a turntable), If they not interested then so be it but I would like them to just give it a go.

Both my wife and I have the musical ability of a stone, but for some reason, both my kids have a natural ability for music. They both play multiple instruments.

I agree, it is good for them to play, but just remember, your house will never be the same. The house next door has had three owners in the last two years. I'm sure they left because of the noise. My daughter (17) practices non stop. My son (10) has to get in on the action whenever she practices. He now has a trumpet.

. Musicians are always clever people. 

i have known a few that were thick as 2 planks. possibly due to the amount of zol they smoked