Johann Rissik RIP

Prince Albert Cycles

Johann , passionate about bicycles , Freedom Challenge finisher , fixer of bicycles , friend of anyone on a bicycle , always willing to help , to give advice on bicycles , routes , fond of bucking the popular trend passed away yesterday in Madeira . Heart attack .

Prince Albert will miss you Johann .

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johann , passionate about bicycles , Freedom Challenge finisher , fixer of bicycles , friend of anyone on a bicycle , always willing to help , to give advice on bicycles , routes , fond of bucking the popular trend passed away yesterday in Madeira . Heart attack .

Prince Albert will miss you Johann .

ag nee moer 

die Oom het my Saterdag nog geroer oor my coke suipery.

RIV Oom.

My innige meegevoel en simpatie aan die familie, vriende en mense van Prince Albert 

OMG no. He was supposed to wait for me to do my freedom challenge.

I'm gonna miss him so much, all the jibes and the help and advice from him.

Johann actually sent me a Call me! message once when he saw the abomination I was busy with when trying to put sealant in my tyres.

I never met Sandra but if you are in touch with her, please let her know I send my love and hugs. 

Nio, no no.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez, this is very sad indeed.

What a master, what an interesting, kind compasionate caring person.  Tough as nails!

Man, this has uopset me somewhat.  

Went to visit him in PA once and his hound dogs nearly took me apart.  Johan laughed.

Rip mate.  

Terrible news Johan, but I look forward to riding with you on one one of those never ending dirt roads in the Karoo. On a lonely moonlit night, I'll know you are there when the hairs on the back of my neck stand up! Until then, ride in peace! :(