What jeans do cyclists wear?

Eldron

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stretch denim is a revelation once you've had it.

The G-Star 3301 fits top of leg super comfortably, and they work well for cycling too.  All width / length combos available too.  Also their navy colour is the best.

Wear them for everything from cycling to meetings to everyday on jobs too. Very comfy.

I dont recall you having cyclist legs though. :) 

But agree on the stretch denim

Holy sheebles I'm struggling to find jeans.

I'm a 32 waist, 34 length dude.

Problem is that my thighs don't fit into ANY jeans.

Bootcut and Straight cut are the closest - forget Skinny/Slim/Regular...

What do you guys wear/buy?

Rapha, endura, levi's 551 or my fav's  https://resolutebay.cc

This thread is unhelpful to me. Seems most have really big legs and everything else is well-contained, while I have skinny legs, but massive bollocks. Those German pantaloons look suitable space-wise but without suitable restraint my mates will just call me Nutsy down under. (I mean here in Aus)

If anyone can help, I would be most surprised.

This thread is unhelpful to me. Seems most have really big legs and everything else is well-contained, while I have skinny legs, but massive bollocks. Those German pantaloons look suitable space-wise but without suitable restraint my mates will just call me Nutsy down under. (I mean here in Aus)

If anyone can help, I would be most surprised.

Maybe a man skirt or a sarong might work so you can hang low else these might be of help. 

Ragged-Priest-Crotchless-Crotch-Free-Jea

220px-Chinese_boy_with_open-crotch_pants

Holy Jeans, I'm not alone it seems.

I'm also a 32 waist with 34 legs.

Levis used to have a 507 bootleg cut that used to fit perfectly and was available in those measurements along with the Stone harbour Edgars brand bootleg jeans because bootleg jeans are the only jeans that are remotely comfortable around the calves and thighs, thus those were my go-to for years until they stopped making/ importing them.

I then moved over to Old-Khaki bootleg jeans, they are quite good and have lasted longer than the Levis jeans, sadly Old-khaki has stopped making bootleg jeans.

The newer Oldkhaki regular fit jeans are comfortable but made of that weird, thin, stretchy "not-Denim" denim, they are comfortable but definitely not "proper jeans".

So, I'm going to go find those Levis 541 Jeans.

Thanks, okes, and thanks Eldron for asking such a random question. 

So glad I am not the only one with a problem getting my calves into a pair of jeans. Tried on Woolies straight jeans about a year ago and had to get the bootleg, just to get them on.

Regarding Levi's. There is a Levi shop recently opened in PE that sells most styles for ridiculously low prices. Not sure of the exact numbers but its something like this:

1 pair R480

2 pairs R750

3 Pairs R999

I got 2 pairs the other day for less than 2 pairs of basic woolies jeans. Not sure if this is nationwide.

So glad I am not the only one with a problem getting my calves into a pair of jeans. Tried on Woolies straight jeans about a year ago and had to get the bootleg, just to get them on.

Regarding Levi's. There is a Levi shop recently opened in PE that sells most styles for ridiculously low prices. Not sure of the exact numbers but its something like this:

1 pair R480

2 pairs R750

3 Pairs R999

I got 2 pairs the other day for less than 2 pairs of basic woolies jeans. Not sure if this is nationwide.

Goodness... "regular" cut jeans are horrible, and agreed - they just don't fit lekker. Feels like a leg condom. Plus, that waist right at your belly button. No thanks. 

JNCO's all day bro.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/jncobus.png

You joke, Levi’s 680s was the ???? ???????? When I was in school!

More like slightly stretchy denim, not overly stretchy like leggings or something like that.

Stretch - buy the stretch 501's you won't be sorry

Go put on a pair, you'll like it ;)

Stretch denim is a revelation once you've had it.

The G-Star 3301 fits top of leg super comfortably, and they work well for cycling too. All width / length combos available too. Also their navy colour is the best.

Wear them for everything from cycling to meetings to everyday on jobs too. Very comfy.

For a minute there I thought you were only telling me that denim was a revelation