MPCC Credibility in sport report 2018

Vetplant

Some of you have probably seen this on GCN earlier in the week. Just wanted to share so that you can turn the conversation on its head at the next braai when someone brings up how bad cycling is in terms of doping.

It always bothered me that things like crossfit never had any doping scandals, surely a portion of those guys "Juice". Glad to see they made the list :)

post-27827-0-94044300-1548604928_thumb.jpg

South Africa 7/21 (Doping Cases / Doping Cases and Corruptions Cases)

So that's 14 corruptions cases, the highest number of all the countries. :/

Kenya 16/25

Kazakhstan 4/13

Tied in second places with 9 corruptions cases

There were 4 doping cases in MTB internationally.  Would three of those be South African? Max Knox, Shan Wilson, Carmen Buchacher?

What I also find interesting is how football corruption is way bigger than anything else.

football, cricket and tennis: known havens for match-fixing, and the # of corruption cases are standout figures.

South Africa 7/21 (Doping Cases / Doping Cases and Corruptions Cases)

So that's 14 corruptions cases, the highest number of all the countries. :/

Kenya 16/25

Kazakhstan 4/13

Tied in second places with 9 corruptions cases

There were 4 doping cases in MTB internationally.  Would three of those be South African? Max Knox, Shan Wilson, Carmen Buchacher?

Depends on when those stats were finalized, but in that regard, we should spare a thought for Jared Graves and Richie Rude, both outed as dopers late last year. <_<

Some of you have probably seen this on GCN earlier in the week. Just wanted to share so that you can turn the conversation on its head at the next braai when someone brings up how bad cycling is in terms of doping.

It always bothered me that things like crossfit never had any doping scandals, surely a portion of those guys "Juice". Glad to see they made the list :)

Plenty of reported crossfit doping cases; https://m.scmp.com/sport/outdoor/crossfit-strongman/article/2155574/crossfit-games-bans-14-athletes-drugs-violations