[Event] SRAM WC XCO Series / SA Cup Series Bloemendal Round 1

Events Bot

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the international only be competing on the Sunday or both days? 

Sunday as I understand it. SUnday's event offers the UCI points. Saturday's event is the Provincial. Sunday's is the National

Thank you, DieselInDust! Keen to check it out, its basically an XCO world cup  :clap:

Facebook says the final enry list is out this afternoon. Can confirm who is racing saturday or sunday or both then. massive Pro Elite field by the looks of it

SA XCO Cup Bloemendal - Entry List.pdf

Hey Hubbers !

Here is the entry list, but expect a number of late entries to be done on Friday morning as well.  Thus far we are sitting on 530 confirmed entries. Yes, a host of super stars and world champions in the elites, however, a huge number of entries in all other categories, starting from nipper and sprogs, right up to the talented teens, and then the well matured boys and girls in the vets to masters. 

This event promises to provide action of the highest quality and we invite you to come and be part of this wonderful day – spectator access is free !

The voluntary WP MTB Commission has worked around the clock, and us (Tygerberg MTB Club) being another voluntary body, know just how much work goes into running these ships - we are proud to be supporting and sponsoring WP MTB'ing again this year, and can not wait for racing season to kick off this weekend !

Be sure to take position along the various vantage points, to support the young and old from the club, and of course the big guns who will be going for glory and those valuable UCI points !  Bring your best supporting-vibes, cow bells and vuvuzelas along.....this is gonna be Epic !!

Edited by The Captain

Are entries totally closed? Can I still enter as a Sub-vet?

On the CSA website, it says entries closed.

Are entries totally closed? Can I still enter as a Sub-vet?

On the CSA website, it says entries closed.

Hi Hilton - entries (pre), but you can still do a late entry at the venue on Friday morning / day, during registration. Please see time table share above to other hubber. 

I see there are 15 sub-vets in my starting chute. I won't need to work too hard to take last position.   :P

I assume sub-vets, masters and grand masters all start together?

Yip that's how I read the event schedule.

Sub vet

Vet

Master

Grand master

All start at 11:30

Sunday as I understand it. SUnday's event offers the UCI points. Saturday's event is the Provincial. Sunday's is the National

They are competing both days. Both days are UCi registered events as well as part of the National Series.

Yip that's how I read the event schedule.

Sub vet

Vet

Master

Grand master

All start at 11:30

al ons bleskoppe, gryskoppe en diesel engines saam - lekker man !