Cyclist down on Suikerbossie

Cippo

unfortunately that blood sample will not be allowed as evidence 

If an appropriate person, as required by law, took the specimen and used the standard kit that we use for this purpose, and the procedure for taking the blood was followed (which we are very careful to do!), there is no reason why this will not be allowed as evidence. This is an absolute tragedy. Yacoob, all the best to you and the family during this horrible time. Word gou gesond, Abdullah!! 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ineptitude in the government is at an alltime high. Whe would anyone expect an over-paid, over-fed, under-worked slothful excuse to humanity, wearing a badge and a gun, to give a flying fart about anything other than what time will they make the next KFC run?

The way those cops carry themselves in the pics speak loud and clear as to their opinion, i.e. dilligaf.

Yep, and the anc and da will continue with this poor show of form. One of the other parties should be voted in an allowed to show what they capable of. Hoe much worse could they make it?

So turns out 5 cyclists hit by driver on N7

Just getting some news about someone I kinda know out D'ville way who is in hospital now for hit and run.....no updates.... :wacko:

:eek:

UPDATE: Guy I know is discharged OK after head CT and x-rays...battered and bruised and medicated...no word yet on other's 

UPDATE: 2 ladies in hospital with some non-life threatening injuries, 1 guy, no injuries, 1 with lacerations, guy hit first has broken arm....

Healing vibes to all....and TG for small mercies handed out to them today...

UPDATE: Driver did not stop :cursing: ....according to eye-witnesses report...white bakkie...police on the scene shortly after accident....

Edited by capediver

Just getting some news about someone I kinda know out D'ville way who is in hospital now for hit and run.....no updates.... :wacko:

:eek:

UPDATE: Guy I know is discharged OK after head CT and x-rays...battered and bruised and medicated...no word yet on other's 

UPDATE: 2 ladies in hospital with some non-life threatening injuries, 1 guy, no injuries, 1 with lacerations, guy hit first has broken arm....

Healing vibes to all....and TG for small mercies handed out to them today...

UPDATE: Driver did not stop :cursing: ....according to eye-witnesses report...white bakkie...police on the scene shortly after accident....

Thanks for the update, glad no-one seems to be seriously injured. I hope they catch the bugger :(

Edited by Manuel De Jesus

Yep, and the anc and da will continue with this poor show of form. One of the other parties should be voted in an allowed to show what they capable of. Hoe much worse could they make it?

SA Political scene needs a total overhaul. Not a competent politician insight. Thats just the truth

Gotta say the biggest differences here versus back home is the feeling if safety and calm because everyone respect the police and they will fricken hunt you down. One of the dads I know is a detective : a P-plater (within first 2 years of getting his license) came barrelling down behind me one day at a roundabout and took the sidewalk endangering some school kids who were walking home. Apparently, car wasn't registered so he panicked and ran, which in itself tells you how people worry about things that are just ignored in SA.

Anyway, car gone, spent the weekend in jail, on his record via court. Within 3 days.

Amazing.

Edited by Thor Buttox

ag tog... if it was drunk driving, I hope the driver gets 20 years minimum. Getting into the driver seat of a car while drunk is a wilful act of attempted murder.
I hope the victim can get back on the bike soon :(

update on the cyclist's condition from his wife I got the message from an other group than his wife had send to.

"Thank you for your concern and prayers. He's stable and looking better. Long recovery ahead. Just to clarify he was not hit by a car. Impact of car hitting barricade flung AJ from the railing. He was not on his bike at the time he was sitting waiting for the rest to catch up. I will try to keep this group posted as time allows. Many thanks, Wiedaad (wife)"