Open letter to that person...

Yo-Yo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big H

That be him, Eish daai oom was a kwaai oom - he absolutly hated Campagnolo and anyone who rode it :D

And of course the days when if you posted a pic of your bike and it wasn't on the couch in your lounge - you got seriously kaked out 

"Dear <insert ex-hubber that had anger and self control issues>

I don't miss you, but I think of you every day.

Warm regards,
<insert sentimental name here>"

I think I may have joined around the time some of the extra salty members were still active, but imo, bikehub has grown into a welcoming site for people new to the sport. Love it!

Edited by Dirkitech

Am I the only one that does not have the foggiest idea what is going on here? It reads like a translated poem by Gert Vlok Nel.

Nice actually.

Thank goodness I thought I was the only one :blush:

Now I have read the thread and now I am even more in the dark....

This thread is going to end like someone sitting on their top tube.... painfully.

P.s what is the thread actually about?

This site is WAY better off without some of those old bruisers.

You have the 'time blinkers' on.... Type 2 fun sort of thing.

We may have to deal with open letters, repetition and some snowflakeness, but the site is a far better place to be in general.

Sometimes I think 'yoh, remember the old fight threads, how I miss those days' then I remember I really don't.

In general yes, but jissie I wish some of these new okes would learn how to start a thread moer session....????

The thing is no one forced anyone to take part..... in those threads. Looking back it was mostly good fun and no one died or got hurt... ja lots of stoep kakertjie blaf blaffing and he said you said she said we said you should....

But now we have this....

That be him, Eish daai oom was a kwaai oom - he absolutly hated Campagnolo and anyone who rode it :D

Ja miss the Oom

the tar road and glass door expert ????

Wonder what he is up to, hope he and his missus are still ok ????

Ja miss the Oom

the tar road and glass door expert

Wonder what he is up to, hope he and his missus are still ok

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

In general yes, but jissie I wish some of these new okes would learn how to start a thread moer session....

The thing is no one forced anyone to take part..... in those threads. Looking back it was mostly good fun and no one died or got hurt... ja lots of stoep kakertjie blaf blaffing and he said you said she said we said you should....

But now we have this....

whatever you say Swiss Miss   ;)

In general yes, but jissie I wish some of these new okes would learn how to start a thread moer session....

But now we have this....

if you don't like the civility of bikehub as is, why not make your own, with blackjack and hookers?

Edited by Dirkitech