My weekend brain [emoji1911]

[emoji1303]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://twitter.com/ReinvanRensburg/status/1094178379761364993?s=19

Reminds me of a year or 2 ago when Rohan Du Plooy almost became mince meat at the hands(wheels) of an 18wheeler...

I do not understand how CSA cannot get full road closures for their NATIONAL CHAMPS!! it's not like it's a fun ride/race..

Like Pure Savage tweeted, they too busy checking CSA racing and day license to arrange road closures!!

We were at the feeding section yesterday with the ladies race. 2 x CSA officials on duty there did absolutely nothing to assist with controlling cars and busses coming through the area. There was some real close calls where riders had to avoid traffic.

Must say they were very quick to threaten the one "feeder" with disqualification of his rider when he assisted her to get going after she had to stop for traffic. Some of the spectators eventually assisted to control traffic and move barriers to make control easier.

Not to mention the commentator/announcer at the start/finish line. This poor oke did not have a clue what was going on apart from asking donations and gifts for some of form of development

Edited by Broker

https://twitter.com/ReinvanRensburg/status/1094178379761364993?s=19

Reminds me of a year or 2 ago when Rohan Du Plooy almost became mince meat at the hands(wheels) of an 18wheeler...

I do not understand how CSA cannot get full road closures for their NATIONAL CHAMPS!! it's not like it's a fun ride/race..

Like Pure Savage tweeted, they too busy checking CSA racing and day license to arrange road closures!!

Agree it is ridiculous

I recall from the days when i served on our running club committee and we organized road running races, triathlons and duathlons....the local traffic authorities told us full road closure is not possible....end story no further options.

Jacques JvR off the front with a big gap, ideal for DD as they don't have to push the tempo.

Road seems to have been cleared to double the width than it was for yesterday, some complaints must have reached the race organizers.

Ps. Live stream is nice, at least we can follow the action.

Jacques JvR off the front with a big gap, ideal for DD as they don't have to push the tempo.

Road seems to have been cleared to double the width than it was for yesterday, some complaints must have reached the race organizers.

Ps. Live stream is nice, at least we can follow the action.

Yeah live stream is working well

Upsetting my other plans for the day tho….

How many laps is the elite race?

Lap 13 now...

Bit late now, but 16 laps...

Impey out of nowhere!